Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

It's not really right to count shots, because sometimes they only have half glasses and others full. But Belle goes into Phone mode after 8 and unstable after 10;)

True but normally it is others giving her the shots: Rosie, Jasmin's BF even Jasmin a couple of times. Didn't see Belle asking for them but since she started drinking again she never refuses.

9 minutes ago, Noldus said:

It's not really right to count shots, because sometimes they only have half glasses and others full. But Belle goes into Phone mode after 8 and unstable after 10;)

The Phone Mode thing really became noticeable to me during Tequila Night with Michelle. Before then she was no worse than anyone else, indeed she was normally the one most concentrated on the party. But her entire second stay she could not stay off it at parties even at one party in B1 filming herself so much that Jasmin outpartied her!!!

In her defence she does seem to live twice as fast as most of the others.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

The Phone Mode thing really became noticeable to me during Tequila Night with Michelle. Before then she was no worse than anyone else, indeed she was normally the one most concentrated on the party. But her entire second stay she could not stay off it at parties even at one party in B1 filming herself so much that Jasmin outpartied her!!!

In her defence she does seem to live twice as fast as most of the others.

and after a half bottle she is in "fire mode" - LOL :dodgy:

I just got home and see Monica soo happy that the 'girls' (likin' sistah's:biggrin:) are visiting, it's nice to see her happy like that,maybe that will add to her already sexiness:heart: later tonight.Everyone looks so hot dressed nice and Sofie still in nightgown mode,,lol.