Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

StnCld316

funny thing is he had every intention of covering up again,when he took his underware off he got the blanket ready then reached down for it when she was on top and he thought she was going to put him in her something changed his or her mind and they said the hell with it I'm glad they did that was a good one alright, bravo sasha good job she needed that

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

So now that they've actually had sex, after watching this session does anyone still actually think they fucked the last time when they had covers on?

I was thinking the same exact thing. I'm convinced that they faked it the other night as well.

1 minute ago, rose said:

my luck just got on here and missed it

There's likely quite a few that have missed it as well.  They are so used to the place being like a Soap Opera Digest they don't tune in much.

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

There's likely quite a few that have missed it as well.  They are so used to the place being like a Soap Opera Digest they don't tune in much.

so true 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

So now that they've actually had sex, after watching this session does anyone still actually think they fucked the last time when they had covers on?

I  have to agree now I think about it and I'm not sure tonight was planned either as he was ready to cover up again, just a thought