Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

StnCld316

19 hours ago, Johnny 5 said:

Because they don't want to get their account banned, but I'm shure there's plenty of caps of this one on peoples computers so If you have something good to trade with someone might trade with you, I do so PM me if you capped it anybody.

plz send me pic or video. plzz

8 hours ago, kris66 said:

You need to set your watch. A couple of days ago it lasted 45-50 minutes.... As i said before. You guys speculate and make up histories way too much!

Maybe if they didn't hide under the covers we wouldn't need to speculate about what happened.  Dasha definitely didn't react the same way the night under the covers as she did the two times they fucked since last night.  Open your eyes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

The first time he came on her back. I haven't seen the 2nd session yet.

Damn, its that time of year when I let my subscription expire. Always liked Dasha not Demid. Did she really get fucked good? Think she needed a good fucking by a man who wants to have her come. Did she come multiple times? Thanks

1 minute ago, CrazyDude said:

Did she really get fucked good? Think she needed a good fucking by a man who wants to have her come. Did she come multiple times? Thanks

She got the best fuck that we've seen and it lasted about 50 minutes but in my opinion doesn't even compare to the fucking Dick gave Masha a while back because that was some legendary shit right there. Sasha held back, but again I didn't see the 2nd session. Maybe he was better then. As for how many times she came, I don't know.

• Like 1