Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

StnCld316

31 minutes ago, HassanVersace said:

why they start to fuck everyday like now? dasha has been livin there for motnhs...

Because they are here for money and they know how RLC audiences work.

They have some experience on this.

They avoid overdoses although, today, Sasha showed he is a champion in bed, when motivated.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, West_California said:

It took months to align their relationships (grooming) to accomplish this, and keep all relationships intact....

Maybe. but I can't read their thoughts and in RLC (and in real life) things aren't always what they seem.

5 hours ago, Fagen said:

He really is a beast, first he fucks Dasha then few mins later he fucks Masha.

I didn't know he had it in him....I guess I should rephrase that it was Dasha and Masha who had it in them. 

Damn and  I missed the whole thing it!  I would have loved to have seen the Dasha/Sasha episode.

wow these three must have really burned some bridges with the viewers dasha goes down on masha for the first time and its the first time we have seen dasha eat pussy and she really went down on her like a pro and it only got 4 comments 2 by one guy 

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

wow these three must have really burned some bridges with the viewers dasha goes down on masha for the first time and its the first time we have seen dasha eat pussy and she really went down on her like a pro and it only got 4 comments 2 by one guy 

many of us were not joking when we said that we were no longer watching  this site.  Their tease was too long.  I haven't seen a single thing and only hear that some shit happened.