Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

StnCld316

39 minutes ago, Sinedar said:

Think of the trauma Masha must have had in childhood to be in this situation.  Although, she may just be that desperate for a free place to stay.  I'm leaning towards option 1 though.

yes she looked traumatized and desperate for a place to live having orgasm after orgasm problally like she has never had before :biggrin:,we don't need to judge other people by our own morals a lot of people chose to live like this it does not mean they were all traumatized as children

I dunno how this guy does it, looks like they are about to fuck again, though he is having a bit of a problem getting it hard again it seems. So maybe they wont.

This guy really is a living sex machine.

I think that this is a polygamy type of arrangement. Masha seems convertible with what is happening with Dasha and Sasha. They all seem to be getting along. There doesn't seem to be any issues at the moment. Masha wants to be Fucked and Dasha wants to be made love to. Sasha is able to satisfy both of their needs. JMO

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I dunno how this guy does it, looks like they are about to fuck again, though he is having a bit of a problem getting it hard again it seems. So maybe they wont.

This guy really is a living sex machine.

No looks like he ran out of gas. Dasha climbed on top and his dick went soft. They are still marathon kissing at but  I think he's gonna have to refuel. 

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Dasha was definitely never this turned on with Demid.

I agree, he just fucked her he never cared about her needs. When he finished it was over he was running to clean up afterwards. He never made love to her, this is all new to her.