Clara & Stas - Part #2

2 hours ago, Just In said:

You are correct that no one should be judging people by there look, to be honest it really ticked me off a few days ago on one of the posts that some one commented on a participant needing to go exercise ( I can't remember the wording used, something about exercising the stomach). Society needs to wake up and stop objectifing people to what they should and shouldn't look like. People can make there own choice on there own appearance and we should be accepting them for who they are rather than what we think they should be, after all the world would be very boring if everyone was built the same.

I do not judge anyone. I do not defend anyone either. I am saddened, with the reason someone commented on that girl with cry last night and this morning.

you can make that comment for your girlfriend, you can do for your wife. but you do not have to do anybody you do not know.

it's like saying "you do not have legs" to a disabled person. She is also the beauty of the sensitive spot. She is already using mirrors as much as she is and she is aware of her eyes.

Edit: We can criticize VHTV. but we do not buy the tenants of VHTV, we only buy the right to watch. politeness requires it.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

According to your calculations....?!?🤣

How about just looking to see if she is wearing a pad in her panties? Or if a string is visible?

😜

I just made a calendar account from a date I know until today. I guess that girl is using a internal pad instead of a pad. Maybe I'm wrong. but her hormonal changes seem obvious. there is no need to be a fortune for this. I am an experienced man about women :)

• Like 1