Clara & Stas - Part #2

1 hour ago, damperlikamyon said:

ı did not take permission of clara. so ı am deleting my post. ı am sorry . 

I don't believe there's any need to do that. People post Twitter pics all
the time. Besides, it's a beautiful picture of Clara.

I guess he took it there

She made that selfie yesterday afternoon. She  often does this just before such an event as using Mt Black, etc. As a sort of announcement something's gooing to happen.

• Like 1

I don't see anything wrong with posting this. She uses the tag #vhtv as one of her tags plus I'm going to assume Clara and Stas aren't their real names but their VH names. So this pic was meant to be seen by the VH audience.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't see anything wrong with posting this. She uses the tag #vhtv as one of her tags plus I'm going to assume Clara and Stas aren't their real names but their VH names. So this pic was meant to be seen by the VH audience.

And the rest of the world, as well.

1 hour ago, letsdothis said:

And the rest of the world, as well.

If your purpose is advertising, that girl will accept it. But if you want to be more helpful to that girl, it would be more useful if you retweet instead of sharing that picture here.

People here already know Clara, but there are millions on Twitter that don't know that girl

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, alt0na_O7 said:

If your purpose is advertising, that girl will accept it. But if you want to be more helpful to that girl, it would be more useful if you retweet instead of sharing that picture here.

People here already know Clara, but there are millions on Twitter that don't know that girl

I'm not a Twitter guy. I'll leave that to you and the rest of the gang, here. 🙂

33 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I'm not a Twitter guy. I'll leave that to you and the rest of the gang, here. 🙂

I'm not a Twitter guy too. My purpose was only to warn my countryman,  Damperlikamyon. Dh2995 The master's work, sharing a picture from Twitter after sharing, it felt unfair to him

In the meantime, let's find a night club for this Tom that he can go to in Odessa for the weekend. And Tom needs a girlfriend. If he's a little talented, he'll find it. And now it frees C&S

6 minutes ago, Mackdog said:

Where did that cutie go that was visiting last night??

Stella is Tom's guardian. Stella brings him to this House every weekend, holding his hand. Then Stella goes home or someplace else. The post is always the same

• Like 1