Clara & Stas - Part #2

26 minutes ago, alt0na_O7 said:

Although I like people in the tweets, I will not like the tweets of VHTV's "FREE" after that.
This "FREE" job is now out of control.

They want to win in competition of new month. Remember last month up to 30% daily twitter posts was made by NAS and Otto and Lola in FREE tag? This month it will be Clara. And someone else.

26 minutes ago, groomy said:

They want to win in competition of new month. Remember last month up to 30% daily twitter posts was made by NAS and Otto and Lola in FREE tag? This month it will be Clara. And someone else.

It is unfair to give money. If they have new customer needs they should start by raising the quality in other houses. There are 30 houses. half of it is ridiculous.some of them have extra cam-show, some of them sleep allday and some of them constantly surf the internet.

Okay, I used the first six months for free. but during this time I did not see a tweet once called "free". and I did not become a full member with the reason of these "free" ads. 30% is not a bad rate. "free" is enough for someone who does not spend most of their time here