Clara & Stas - Part #2

4 minutes ago, SOMHO2000 said:

He fucked her once or twice before she got her own apartment.. Maybe they'll go on it again 

I bet they will not do it again. they are just trying to get rid of this issue that they feel like taboo. an effort to normalize. I support.

• Like 1

He was the problem between Clara & Stas and almost break UP because if him this why when he came I Freak out. I know that Clara is in love whith Stas and she didn't do anythink to Heart him. espicialy whith this idiot.

21 minutes ago, nounou said:

He was the problem between Clara & Stas and almost break UP because if him this why when he came I Freak out. I know that Clara is in love whith Stas and she didn't do anythink to Heart him. espicialy whith this idiot.

but she did once 😉

the problem is not whether they should do it in the past, but the actual big problem is the applied censorship. it turned out that the problems were not resolved in this way.
These people are young and can make as much mistakes as all of us. to gain experience from important mistakes.
no matter what, I want them to normalize.
non-killing pain leads to empowerment.

• Like 1

This happened about 10 months ago. C & S very early talked this over, and it's been a long time since things have been normalized between them. Let bygones be bygones. The relationship between Clara and Stas has been stronger and stronger with time, T & Z were guests at Clara's birthday party, the 2 couples meet regularly, etc.
Personnaly I don't see the point of endlessly bringing this up like a Scarlet Letter every time they are in the same room, the only consequence of this being to potentially revive old wounds and pointlessly  hurt everybody there. Just my opinion.

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, dh2995 said:

This happened about 10 months ago. C & S very early talked this over, and it's been a long time since things have been normalized between them. Let bygones be bygones. The relationship between Clara and Stas has been stronger and stronger with time, T & Z were guests at Clara's birthday party, the 2 couples meet regularly, etc.
Personnaly I don't see the point of bringing this up like a Scarlet Letter every time they are in the same room, the only consequence of this being to revive old wounds and pointlessly  hurt everybody there. Just my opinion.

As always, you're right, man. they better understand each other's resistance points thanks to this sad event. This is what we want to look at from the good side. They are not ordinary couples and by now they should get married.

Stas, my friend, if this is the last and the biggest mistake you will make, marry this girl ...!

yes, the beauty care costs may be a bit high, but if you loving each other this will not be a problem. 🙂

Ekran-Goruntusu-1783494eab7eb0ff3da.png

• Like 2