Clara & Stas - Part #2

5 minutes ago, alt0na_O7 said:

I think Clara is busy with new tenants as the new director. She's not with Cleo or Dana. Looks like the city of Odessa, from the window of the new house

Being in Ukraine all their houses was (at least till now) in Odessa

@dh2995 I have a request from you. What time did Clara come home last night? And will you share the sudden arrival of Clara's house?

I promise you, I'm not going to make a bad comment:)

I watched Stas last night until 1:30, and his waiting seemed very traumatic

Thanks.

• Like 1

Thank you for your promise :)
I don't perceive Stas as worried at all about Clara. He looked just serious and absorbed. He was just working and/or texting. He quietly went to sleep. Clara arrived at around 2:30 their time. Went straight to bed, he took her in his arms and went on sleeping. A worried man wouldn't have acted like that. He knew where she was and what she was doing. She must simply have been visiting friend or family, like anybody "like us" :).
You may have noticed that they haven't seen Cleo and Axel for quite a long time; probably because C&A are crossing borders for higher ratings that C&S don't want to cross.

Don't worry about them, they're doing fine :) There is a lot of communication between them, they know what they are doing and I trust they won't do things that might endanger their lovely and refreshing relationship. I think they are more and more in love everyday and wise enough to know how far to go in their experiences. We shouldn't worry about them (and after all we aren't their fathers, are we? :)). Does all this reassure you? :)

• Like 2

6 hours ago, dh2995 said:

Thank you for your promise 🙂
I don't perceive Stas as worried at all about Clara. He looked just serious and absorbed. He was just working and/or texting. He quietly went to sleep. Clara arrived at around 2:30 their time. Went straight to bed, he took her in his arms and went on sleeping. A worried man wouldn't have acted like that. He knew where she was and what she was doing. She must simply have been visiting friend or family, like anybody "like us" :).
You may have noticed that they haven't seen Cleo and Axel for quite a long time; probably because C&A are crossing borders for higher ratings that C&S don't want to cross.

Don't worry about them, they're doing fine 🙂 There is a lot of communication between them, they know what they are doing and I trust they won't do things that might endanger their lovely and refreshing relationship. I think they are more and more in love everyday and wise enough to know how far to go in their experiences. We shouldn't worry about them (and after all we aren't their fathers, are we? :)). Does all this reassure you? 🙂

Thank you for relaxing me.
of course I am not the father of anyone other than my own children. I could ask that to themselves. but I did not want to bother them.
I am not expecting a crisis or chaos. I just thought myself at Stas' place last night. If I had such a beautiful girlfriend, I would not let her stay outside without me until that hour. maybe I'm jealous and skeptical. I know that.
maybe Clara was with a friend, or one of her parents was sick. Maybe Clara went to the beach last night and sat alone. Whatever the reason is. Stas did not make the "IMF monetary rescue plan or the 2019 Ukrainian Budget" alone at home last night.
Mystery sometimes brings me closer to one, and sometimes it causes me to get away.
Thanks again for your help. I will pay to VHTV more than $ 10 this time and save you from this trouble when renew my membership. 🙂

• Like 1

4 hours ago, alt0na_O7 said:

Thank you for relaxing me.
of course I am not the father of anyone other than my own children. I could ask that to themselves. but I did not want to bother them.
I am not expecting a crisis or chaos. I just thought myself at Stas' place last night. If I had such a beautiful girlfriend, I would not let her stay outside without me until that hour. maybe I'm jealous and skeptical. I know that.
maybe Clara was with a friend, or one of his family was sick. Maybe Clara went to the beach last night and sat alone. Whatever the reason is. Stas did not make the "IMF monetary rescue plan or the 2019 Ukrainian Budget" alone at home last night.
Mystery sometimes brings me closer to one, and sometimes it causes me to get away.
Thanks again for your help. I will pay to VHTV more than $ 10 this time and save you from this trouble when renew my membership. 🙂

The love between them is unrichable. This made the trust between them is very good. I love this couple and this beautiful lady.