Clara & Stas - Part #2

Guest anybody's
1 minute ago, photog32 said:

You can post the picture from twitter.  If you use twitter, you agree that the content can be redistributed by anyone.

ı am confused. @alt0na_O7 says you need permission to use someones twitter image. clara is my favoured girl. ı do not want to hurt her.

This is from the twitter user agreement:
By submitting, posting or displaying Content on or through the Services, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such Content in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed). This license authorizes us to make your Content available to the rest of the world and to let others do the same.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, photog32 said:

This is from the twitter user agreement:
By submitting, posting or displaying Content on or through the Services, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such Content in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed). This license authorizes us to make your Content available to the rest of the world and to let others do the same.

maybe it would not be a problem for an ordinary selfie. but if Clara gets uncomfortable with this situation and stops sharing it on Twitter, we will all be deprived of it.

Just now, alt0na_O7 said:

maybe it would not be a problem for an ordinary selfie. but if Clara gets uncomfortable with this situation and stops sharing it on Twitter, we will all be deprived of it.

I believe she put it on twitter to share it.  The picture was also retweeted on the Voyeur house twitter feed and probably by others.  I don't think she would use public twitter without the expectations that content may be shared.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, alt0na_O7 said:

VH is constantly sharing photos of their workers from their "private" twitters 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, alt0na_O7 said:

Clara's personal twitter image sharing. it may be a problem to share without permission from the owner. It would not be a problem if Clara had allowed @damperlikamyon to share that picture here. But I do not think that

I guess it could be an image from her Twitter page, but the quality
was so good and it was so large, I didn't think it would have come
from Twitter.

I thought that she might have, essentially, taken a selfie using the
VH cam and @damperlikamyon happened to cap it and post it.

Maybe @damperlikamyon will let us know where he got the pic.

Guest anybody's
2 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I guess it could be an image from her Twitter page, but the quality
was so good and it was so large, I didn't think it would have come
from Twitter.

I thought that she might have, essentially, taken a selfie using the
VH cam and @damperlikamyon happened to cap it and post it.

Maybe @damperlikamyon will let us know where he got the pic.

https://twitter.com/ClaraandStas?lang=tr