Em, Lexy & Pete

Optimistic is not the word I would use. I don't see Lexy or Pete wanting to do anything sexual with them and I don't even see the two couples being all that social with each other. But even with that truth, they are still right now the best catalyst for them to get them to do something... or just anything, even if the influence is done passively like for example, being loud during sex. Em and Sid are so painfully boring now and now we see that they have just as painfully boring friends, so we can no longer count any of their friends to jump start them. We don't know how long Lexy and Pete are going to be in this apartment, but I hope at some point during their visit, they can somehow shake up Sid and Em because once they leave, all chances for Sid/Em go with them.

47 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Optimistic is not the word I would use. I don't see Lexy or Pete wanting to do anything sexual with them and I don't even see the two couples being all that social with each other. But even with that truth, they are still right now the best catalyst for them to get them to do something... or just anything, even if the influence is done passively like for example, being loud during sex. Em and Sid are so painfully boring now and now we see that they have just as painfully boring friends, so we can no longer count any of their friends to jump start them. We don't know how long Lexy and Pete are going to be in this apartment, but I hope at some point during their visit, they can somehow shake up Sid and Em because once they leave, all chances for Sid/Em go with them.

Now you're realistic..

4 minutes ago, budda said:

Now you're realistic

Here's some more realism, in some ways, I hope nothing changes with them. I had already quit watching this apartment before Bob came to visit again and was ready to quit again until Lexy and Pete showed up. So once they leave and nothing happens I can continue to ignore this place and focus more on the newer apartments that have opened up. Ray and Polly's place is very rapidly gaining traction with me and Nina/Serena/Alan has once again captured my interest just like before.

7 hours ago, sr71gn said:

Why is this cam blurry? She sits there - no panties with fingers in pussy and Sid fucks with his computer --What a complete asshole and rip off for vhtv watchers---Could we please have Pete come in and fuck her brains out now!

Screenshot (651).png  1   1.95 MB

Screenshot (653).png  0   2 MB

Screenshot (654).png  0   1.81 MB

Screenshot (656).png  0   1.9 MB

Screenshot (659).png  0   1.84 MB

Screenshot (661).png  0   976.89 kB

Screenshot (660).png  0   2.68 MB

Blurry because of bad lighting.

3 minutes ago, budda said:

You do not think that VHTV should make a small investment to improve the lighting in some apartments where we see really bad?

No. I think VH or the managers need to invest in better cameras.

• Like 3