Em, Lexy & Pete

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Good point, and as much as I like Ray's apartment, I definitely value those who do not abide strictly for stats/views and just do whatever they want to do more than anything else. I always will. 

That was always your problem. You expect her to be something she's not, then you complain and complain when she doesn't meet your expectations. We've told you time and time and time and time again... she does not have to be anything other than herself. She, nor anybody else, has to do things strictly because you want them to. You convinced yourself that Em is this little sex bot and the truth is she isn't. Now it's up to you to accept that which is something you're never going to do. 

Sorry Miscvoyeur but it does not seem to me that it was just me to think that Em was a "sex machine".
If you have time, you can re-read all the posts and you'll see how many Voyeurs have made similar comments to mine.
So not everyone should think like you: this is the beauty of a forum.

9 minutes ago, budda said:

Sorry Miscvoyeur but it does not seem to me that it was just me to think that Em was a "sex machine".
If you have time, you can re-read all the posts and you'll see how many Voyeurs have made similar comments to mine.
So not everyone should think like you: this is the beauty of a forum.

It's a good thing to have different views and opinions on here, now we just have to wait and see how things play out. 

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

The more I see Em and Bob interacting, the more I'm beginning to think they are more than fuck buddies. I think he's officially her new boyfriend.

I think you are right. I had that feeling right when he returned this time.

Now she has a bit more sex than with Sid ...... but I don't think she really enjoys it.
Their behavior is similar to that of two 14-year old teenies, not two adults. She would rather have a pillow fight than having sex.
The drama around Em & Sid seems to have an end ..... and so it's going to get boring.
Maybe Lisa & Grant have some fun, mood and ideas in their baggage. 
A little bit of hope, that's all I have .... but I think the views will fall drastically.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Zetti said:

Now she has a bit more sex than with Sid ...... but I don't think she really enjoys it.
Their behavior is similar to that of two 14-year old teenies, not two adults. She would rather have a pillow fight than having sex.
The drama around Em & Sid seems to have an end ..... and so it's going to get boring.
Maybe Lisa & Grant have some fun, mood and ideas in their baggage. 
A little bit of hope, that's all I have .... but I think the views will fall drastically.

Well maybe they will improve now without the fear Sid entering the place anytime....