Grace & Jacob

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this apartment just broke a record on CC.  7 days without a single comment.  

I guess it will be closed soon.Too bad because I like this red hair girl and when he replicates a tsunami when he cums on her.

But they will have to do something to change things around.  And the first step would be to kick out that kid that hangs around for the last week or so.  He must be Sid's twin.  Spends all day sleeping and playing on both laptop and phone,  never shower, always wear same clothes.  In short,  a lazy dude that waste his life.  Since he is there Grace and Jacob only have sex in the bedroom.

Kick him out asap

5 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

I think this apartment just broke a record on CC.  7 days without a single comment.  

I guess it will be closed soon.Too bad because I like this red hair girl and when he replicates a tsunami when he cums on her.

But they will have to do something to change things around.  And the first step would be to kick out that kid that hangs around for the last week or so.  He must be Sid's twin.  Spends all day sleeping and playing on both laptop and phone,  never shower, always wear same clothes.  In short,  a lazy dude that waste his life.  Since he is there Grace and Jacob only have sex in the bedroom.

Kick him out asap

Look at Mary Tony when we talk about records 😂

1 minute ago, BenCoudon said:

Kick him out asap

Not quite near the record.. 

and well Grace&Jacob normally only have sex there.. Very rarely on living room where normally only guests couples uses that couch for sex.. The most interesting thing with the kid there was when they close his eyes and had sex in bed and we was just there sit lool. But agree with you, his presence is weird.. 

But last days have been interesting with the 2 female friends getting more wild.. Even the one that take shower in bikini she already lost all that shyness. They had a naked shower yesterday and then went to play to bedroom

I missed that scene with the kid.  But yesterday or the day before, with all those girls around,  he was only staring at his phone.  No interest at all.  I'm telling you.  He is Sid's twin brother

Never saw him shower or change clothes.   

I noticed that those two female guests in both the shower and the bed.  But didn't watch that action.  Lesbian stuff is not my cup of the

3 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

I missed that scene with the kid.  But yesterday or the day before, with all those girls around,  he was only staring at his phone.  No interest at all.  I'm telling you.  He is Sid's twin brother

Never saw him shower or change clothes.   

I noticed that those two female guests in both the shower and the bed.  But didn't watch that action.  Lesbian stuff is not my cup of the

The scene itself was weird.. but was interesting because was out of context and not expected..
With the girls i thing It was more like just fooling around more freely.. the teasing scene but more "hardcore" then before

found it in the archive    Weird indeed.  WHy the kid just didn'r leave the bedroom and let them fuck.  I think the kid is either retarded, or virgin and anything in between

Although he was blindfolded, he must have known what was going on .  After watching this video, I'm led to believe that the kid's min is in another world

Just now, BenCoudon said:

found it in the archive    Weird indeed.  WHy the kid just didn'r leave the bedroom and let them fuck.  I think the kid is either retarded, or virgin and anything in between

Although he was blindfolded, he must have known what was going on .  After watching this video, I'm led to believe that the kid's min is in another world

I think it was some kind of role play.. what type, can't tell 😁 Believe he was just asked to be there waiting that it ends

your guess is as good as mine.  But a person that stare at a phone 18 hours a day and only leave the couch to smoke and go to washroom (carrying the phone) cannot have a normal brain.

Something ought to be wrong between the two ears.