Foxy, Kira - Part #2

1 minute ago, Rhdem said:

x2 i agree with this option too 

Really didn't expect this from this manager,he usualy likes the residents to be very present,places active,seems kinda obvious this girls have other place.

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Really didn't expect this from this manager,he usualy likes the residents to be very present,places active,seems kinda obvious this girls have other place.

yes but this apartment have something of special it looks like a (correct me if i'm wrong) an apartment of all (a collective apartment where friends can stay and sleep freely) like a second home where they can meet and be free from the families 

3 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

yes but this apartment have something of special it looks like a (correct me if i'm wrong) an apartment of all (a collective apartment where friends can stay and sleep freely) like a second home where they can meet and be free from the families 

Yes kinda have that vibe,but if they start doing the sexual things outside then we only get he worst parts,hopeful George can manage this better,foxy was out for one,two days few time ago,Kira also sometimes it's out a lot,but well it's up to them..if they want to have people watching or not.werever all them are now..manager it's having zero views.

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Yes kinda have that vibe,but if they start doing the sexual things outside then we only get he worst parts,hopeful George can manage this better,foxy was out for one,two days few time ago,Kira also sometimes it's out a lot,but well it's up to them..if they want to have people watching or not.werever all them are now..manager it's having zero views.

I think there's a reason behind these absences ... i guess work and family, in any case they rightly need views for money so I think they will recover somehow ..

2 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

I think there's a reason behind these absences ... i guess work and family, in any case they rightly need views for money so I think they will recover somehow ..

Lets hope so,views are major thing in vh,an empty house gives nothing.But an little worried with the long tease of foxy tonight..hopeful isn't an bad sign.

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Lets hope so,views are major thing in vh,an empty house gives nothing.But an little worried with the long tease of foxy tonight..hopeful isn't an bad sign.

why? What did she have done in particular? i missed it and i need to resub ( i hope in the next week)

Edit : do you mean the "fans show"?

Edited by Rhdem

10 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

We're so used to most of the tenants barely leaving thier house, when they do it seems unusual. 

• Upvote 1

Young people with an active social life and a lot of friends. They got stuff to do. VH is a lower priority and is there for the purpose of making some extra money. I'm content that they aren't glued to pleasing the cams all day long for money. They should live their life! Plus it makes it more special when they do arrive. You can always watch another of the 25+ apts or quit and drown in your tears. I'll put my arm around you if you like. 😘

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rhdem said:

why? What did she have done in particular? i missed it and i need to resub ( i hope in the next week)

Edit : do you mean the "fans show"?

Nothing..she just teased and teased with other girl,Always with clothes on,looked one of those crappy teases very famous in other cam sites.

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

from what i saw she did nothing & kept her clothes on while doing nothing.

Indeed just tease,and about three,four hours later she arrived with the girl..and make sure the girl was well covered in bed.