Foxy, Kira - Part #2

Were the hell its foxy!?This girl looks like her but must be an clon...without all the sassy,dominatrix type..now looks just like any other girl in VH,to help that she have this girlfriend that covers her..because were top leg was visible.Fuck..what an change iukss.

• Like 1

Just now, Rhdem said:

they are so sweet when kiss each other ::)

Hehe,seems the offline time served to change some things..now foxy it's like an little rabbit or mouse..she doesn't dominate..she it's dominated..sex..what's that..now it's kiss,kiss and more kisses.Say what..you have an leg showing...girlfriend covers it.What an way to "destroy" such strong personality and diference like foxy had.

2 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

maybe i'm wrong (and i hope so) but the strong personality is only a defensive mask 

Maybe,To me it's very strange this big "little" changes in just an couple days,maybe foxy will "return",boring residents we already have a lot of them.

To me it's obvious..new "script" they got from manager when house was offline..foxy as Never of endless teases..per contrary she usualy delivered..look how the two act the same,skin showing..cover it,foxy that almost ever as the "active" now it's dominated by the other..feels lame.

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

To me it's obvious..new "script" they got from manager when house was offline..foxy as Never of endless teases..per contrary she usualy delivered..look how the two act the same,skin showing..cover it,foxy that almost ever as the "active" now it's dominated by the other..feels lame.

I think you are too jaded when it comes to watching these apartments and how some people act. Sometimes a makeout session is nothing more than a makeout session. Not every kiss HAS to lead into some big sexual encounter.