Foxy, Kira - Part #2

6 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Ahahaha ze is famous again 

Dear god😅,well on other side when that bad event hapened  in the house i was one of those that support them to the max,and still think the house,residents and guests are some of the bests in VH,but......indeed it's lame to do things in dark and with shorts on😄.

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Sadly not for long,seems she it's already putting makeup and if it like other times she will leave with backpack with girlfriend and return next day,Well at least we seen her an couple hours.

i notice if she put the make up, she stay at home... 

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

i notice if she put the make up, she stay at home... 

Lets make an bet my friend😁,my bet she will leave with girlfriend,both with their backpacks and return or in late night or tomorrow morning.But really really hope you are right!We seen foxy very little lately.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Lets make an bet my friend😁,my bet she will leave with girlfriend,both with their backpacks and return or in late night or tomorrow morning.But really really hope you are right!We seen foxy very little lately.

i guess you have right... she's getting ready to left the apartment 😁

• Upvote 1

One of you do not ask Foxy where you are going always what you are doing outside. She perhaps answers . She  writes on the mirror. Our life will go with waiting for Foxy.