forum lobby is changed

Juliana

38 minutes ago, Juliana said:

the forum is changed... now, to check if there are new RLC vids i need to go to Activity and scroll down a few hours... is there any other easy way ?

(sorry my english)

Ju

I don't know how you used to do it  or if this is the easiest way, but I keep a
browser window open with a tab for each picture and video topic for each
RLC apartment. That way, I can scroll through the tabs using Ctrl+Tab,
refreshing a page when necessary, to see what new posts there might be.

I also don't know how the forum changed. What happened?

On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 11:17 PM, Juliana said:

the forum is changed... now, to check if there are new RLC vids i need to go to Activity and scroll down a few hours... is there any other easy way ?

(sorry my english)

Ju

The Forum Topics were Condensed.  All that's needed is to click on a Highlighted Apartment and it takes you Right into the Topics for that Apartment. If you Prefer the Long List that was Previously there all that's needed is to Click the Top Bar where it shows Reallifecam.com (23 Online Apartments) and it will show the way it was Previously Listed.  When you have that Page just make a Bookmark or Add it to Your Favorites or you can make a Shortcut and place on your Desktop.  Highlighted Apartments will appear in Bold Lettering with a Blue Circle.

RLC Condensed.png

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 12:23 AM, StnCld316 said:

The Forum Topics were Condensed.  All that's needed is to click on a Highlighted Apartment and it takes you Right into the Topics for that Apartment. If you Prefer the Long List that was Previously there all that's needed is to Click the Top Bar where it shows Reallifecam.com (23 Online Apartments) and it will show the way it was Previously Listed.  When you have that Page just make a Bookmark or Add it to Your Favorites or you can make a Shortcut and place on your Desktop.  Highlighted Apartments will appear in Bold Lettering with a Blue Circle.

RLC Condensed.png

Thanks for the answer letsdothis.

Thats it... it is condensed now... thanks for the explanation and for the tips StnCld316.

Take care both...

Ju

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The Forum Topics were Condensed.  All that's needed is to click on a Highlighted Apartment and it takes you Right into the Topics for that Apartment. If you Prefer the Long List that was Previously there all that's needed is to Click the Top Bar where it shows Reallifecam.com (22 Online Apartments) and it will show the way it was Previously Listed.  When you have that Page just make a Bookmark or Add it to Your Favorites or you can make a Shortcut and place on your Desktop.  Highlighted Apartments will appear in Bold Lettering with a Blue Circle.

Hey, Stone, I see the highlighted apts., but what does the highlighting
mean? Why are a few highlighted and most not?

1 hour ago, letsdothis said:

Hey, Stone, I see the highlighted apts., but what does the highlighting
mean? Why are a few highlighted and most not?

If the Apartment is Highlighted means there have been Posts made in that Board and the Member has not read them.  Once the Member Reads the Posts then it will no longer be Highlighted.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If the Apartment is Highlighted means there have been Posts made in that Board and the Member has not read them.  Once the Member Reads the Posts then it will no longer be Highlighted.

Interesting. That's quite a handy little tool. Thanks.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, letsdothis said:

Interesting. That's quite a handy little tool. Thanks.

Also on the left is an Icon that shows RLC if that is clicked when it's Highlighted will make everything Unread as Read and Clear all the Highlighted Boards in RLC.  That usually is only clicked if the member does not frequent those Boards. 

For Example:  The Member is Dedicated to VHTV Apartment Boards and never views RLC Apartment Boards then the Member would click the Highlighted Icon to the Left of the Apartment Boards to clear everything in that Section.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2018‎-‎04‎-‎15 at 4:21 PM, StnCld316 said:

Also on the left is an Icon that shows RLC if that is clicked when it's Highlighted will make everything Unread as Read and Clear all the Highlighted Boards in RLC.  That usually is only clicked if the member does not frequent those Boards. 

For Example:  The Member is Dedicated to VHTV Apartment Boards and never views RLC Apartment Boards then the Member would click the Highlighted Icon to the Left of the Apartment Boards to clear everything in that Section.

I like the new way better,  you don't have to scroll as much anymore,  a brillant idea !!..................:lightbulb::lightbulb:

• Like 1