Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

Monica thank you for gracing our screens and hearts. May the Gods smile down on you and give you health, wealth and a lot of happiness in your future life. If we meet again we will be truly blessed. May your God look after you and bless you with safe travels.

Image result for Goodbye and good luck gif

• Like 1

Adorable Appealing Anita, you have the room to yourself, now we know you are daring as you have shown in the past, but just how daring are you? and are you going to become a very memorable participant that will be talked about long after you leave the project, or will just become one of those girls who stayed in Barcelona.

That is the question of the day.

I find it strange how she was saying all that in english to her phone, noty sure where she was speaking that message to, an app or something ? Thanking for support and everything, who was she thanking? I mean it can't be us viewers she was speaking to since she was speaking to her phone, and if it was to the other RLC barca girls why would she do it in english. Was a bit strange to me all that.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Adorable Appealing Anita, you have the room to yourself, now we know you are daring as you have shown in the past, but just how daring are you? and are you going to become a very memorable participant that will be talked about long after you leave the project, or will just become one of those girls who stayed in Barcelona.

That is the question of the day.

Did you see Adri went to bed without panties on? 😉
Just wish she would move the covers a little bit.

11 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Nice comments for Monica y'all, if only she was reading here to see them, I don't think she is though.

Let me ask you a question Fagen?

If you were on one of the sites like this one, you wouldn't search the internet to find out what people were saying about you? You wouldn't want to know ? You would defy human nature and not care if what you were doing was being accepted ?

Now if you answer yes to any or all of these questions, you have your answer.

😎

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Let me ask you a question Fagen?

If you were on one of the sites like this one, you wouldn't search the internet to find out what people were saying about you? You wouldn't want to know ? You would defy human nature and not care if what you were doing was being accepted ?

Now if you yes to any or all of these questions, you have you r answer.

😎

Im not sure I would want to know, like if people were saying bad things about me I might not want to read that. I knew about RLC for some time but it wasnt untill I subscribed to premium that I found out about CC forum. And there are other forums out there but who knows maybe she have seen this forum, I just dont think she reads here daily.