Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

44 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

hey do you always just have to come on here just to be negative if its so bad why do you bother watching it

I look and comment and basically I do my cocks, everyone said they were bored by Blair's "boyfriend", I made a joke, try to live life with a little more lightness, also because life is short

29 minutes ago, Fagen said:

¿Qué cámara estaba encendida?

You can observe from cameras 4.1 and 4.2 as she accesses the staircase at the bottom (staircase, which goes up to the esplanade that is in the front of the house, and in which is the garage of the house.
You can see part of that esplanade, when the window in camera 2.6 is up. You can not see the street, because it is higher and separated by vegetation.

7 minutes ago, vortios said:

You can observe from cameras 4.1 and 4.2 as she accesses the staircase at the bottom (staircase, which goes up to the esplanade that is in the front of the house, and in which is the garage of the house.
You can see part of that esplanade, when the window in camera 2.6 is up. You can not see the street, because it is higher and separated by vegetation.

Yes I noticed there is a door into the staircase, not sure what they have in there or maybe it leads to the garage that are pretty much just above from there. But we dont have any audio on the outdoor cams, you said you could hear a car/machine, or maybe you heard through the kitchen cam?

15 minutes ago, Tamme Klaas said:

Una pregunta para las "personas mayores" de este foro:
¿Por qué solo se utilizan mujeres del "Bloque del Este" en RLC?

There would be many things that could explain that fact, perhaps the most important, is that perhaps, its source of people, is established in those countries.

Another explanation, although it should not be true, is the socio-monetary situation of many people, especially many young girls in these countries, who are looking for a way to build a future in Western Europe.

But as I say, sure, many more people could give explanations, and all of them even more accurate than mine.

Just now, Fagen said:

Sí, me di cuenta de que hay una puerta en la escalera, no estoy seguro de lo que tienen allí o tal vez me lleva al garaje que está justo arriba desde allí.

I'm not talking about camera 2.9, which is in the entrance hall ...
But yes, that door, gives a staircase that accesses the parking lot of the house, which as you can imagine is on that side.
I had to ask ... They tell me to look at 13:20 from camera 4.2, and you will see Anita climb those stairs. It is the moment when she is talking on the phone and goes up to the area that I tell you. They tell me that afterwards, the camera of a large vehicle in the area of the house is heard in camera 1.8.