Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

11 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

You can use the Points in the Members Shop.  https://camcaps.net/shop/

The most Popular one is the Mystery Box.  Once you obtain 500 Points you can use Points for a Mystery Box to Increase your Points.   More Items will be added to the Members Shop at a later date.  Also for 2,500 Points you can get a 10 Day Trial of a Premium Membership where it allows you access to the Premium Members Boards. You get to try it before buying if you decide to Purchase a Yearly Premium Membership after that point.  Each Post you make Adds 5 Points to your Points Total.  The more you Post the more Points you gain.

thank you again for the points… Mystery Box sounds mysterious… i always wanted to pay for premium but the limited pay option made it not happen (no credit card, no paybal) … so that means more graphic works till 2500 …

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Fagen said:

Maybe they dont want him to sit alone in Candy's room while the girls drink and have fun? Maybe they dont mind to party and have fun with him around? 🙂

I ask you sir, does he not have Candy?  Isn't that what he came to Barcelona for, to be with Candy?  I read on here earlier that she might have gotten upset with him for spending too much time with the girls last night.......so that is when I say WTF.  She brought this guy, whoever the heck he is, into an atmosphere with 6 other girls and did she think for one second that she was not going to get angry at him over being around other girls that are showing him something different than what he has?  It's all a show orchestrated by the Queen B and that's all it is.  You will get it one day, a light will go off in your head and you will say,  that fucking Harley,  that SOB,  he was right LOL.

Just enjoy it and get out of it what you want as that is the only way to approach the website of RLC.  If you start getting angry about them bringing back the same old girls time after time, and you start getting angry with all the UM's that are not necessary,  one day you will turn into me!!

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, vortios said:

Of course that is a possibility, but as certain as many others.
Although thinking about what role a guy has in a girl's house on vacation, it does not make much sense to me.

Doesn't make any sense to me either Vortios.  It's all just an attempt at grabbing subscriptions!

3 hours ago, kase said:

so then they think they`re fine that the girls dance topless in front of a guest and five naked girls and one boy shares the Bath together as we`ve seen before i do not want it 

I don't know about you Kase, but I don't think there is a house in 50 square miles of me that 5 or 6 women don't get in the bath with one guy.  Where I live that happens everyday, I guess it must really be normal LMAO 🤨

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I ask you sir, does he not have Candy?  Isn't that what he came to Barcelona for, to be with Candy?  I read on here earlier that she might have gotten upset with him for spending too much time with the girls last night.......so that is when I say WTF.  She brought this guy, whoever the heck he is, into an atmosphere with 6 other girls and did she think for one second that she was not going to get angry at him over being around other girls that are showing him something different than what he has?  It's all a show orchestrated by the Queen B and that's all it is.  You will get it one day, a light will go off in your head and you will say,  that fucking Harley,  that SOB,  he was right LOL.

Just enjoy it and get out of it what you want as that is the only way to approach the website of RLC.  If you start getting angry about them bringing back the same old girls time after time, and you start getting angry with all the UM's that are not necessary,  one day you will turn into me!!

Yes that was me writing this, I saw her alone in the kitchen alone she seemed sad or upset about something then later he came talked to her and all was fine again. Maybe she is a jealous type. Anyways they just want to be social with the others, is why he was there with the girls and with her.

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Yes that was me writing this, I saw her alone in the kitchen alone she seemed sad or upset about something then later he came talked to her and all was fine again. Maybe she is a jealous type. Anyways they just want to be social with the others, is why he was there with the girls and with her.

He wanted eye candy.

• Like 1