Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

8 minutes ago, Fagen said:

When was this concluded ?

when she first showed up on here she had a boyfriend stay with her and have sex we cant say the same about any of the other girls,hell she started her stay actually having sex he tried to hide it but she had sex on cam from day one none the less

11 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

when she first showed up on here she had a boyfriend stay with her and have sex we cant say the same about any of the other girls,hell she started her stay actually having sex he tried to hide it but she had sex on cam from day one none the less

Sorry I thought I managed to edit my post before you quoted me, right as I pressed submit reply I remembered the guy who was there. He was a bit dominating said some things to Nica also but right after he apoligized but still didnt like the guy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

actually I took a iq test  and missed qualifying for mensa by a couple of points I know what it means lol pervs can be smart too 

Did anybody watch closely @03:00 while Anita and Adri were playing? There was a white spot on Adri's asshole. I didn't see a string coming from her pussy, connecting with the spot. To me, it looks like a little piece of shitpaper. Correct me if I'm wrong.