Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

14 minutes ago, vortios said:

But can you see something? Because to me, it connects 15 seconds, and it disconnects several minutes, I have the screen in black.

Yes I can see no buffer on the phone, but its working again on my pc for now, just small image lag, if it comes back im gonna install Hola vpn browser plugin and connect through a USA server to see if any better.

1 hour ago, legrandrobert said:

Their room should be occupied by Megan and Stella  !!

Those girls haven't been around in over a year or more.  They may have gone on to greener pastures.   There is more to Life than RLC.

It doesn’t bode well as far as I can see. 11 places set for dinner with currently 9 folk at b4 including Blair’s bf and Monica. Sofie doesn’t look like she is going anywhere so Naomi probably won’t either so who gets the 2 spare places? I have the feeling it could be the 2 local wasters that Rosie brought back and subsequently stayed out all night with. Not good in my mind - all girls apts should remain all girls

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Now she is up and getting dressed, but they are late, they will need a taxi to go there in time.

Think they have Uber in Barca; I’d even give her the taxi fare if it meant it would guarantee an all girls party 😊🤞