Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

Just now, Fagen said:

More poker it seems in Blairs room on the bed

I think what happened last night was not real strip poker but when one of the girls ran out of chips they could get more by giving up a piece of clothing that's why only two girls were nude,when anita  had just lost all her chips and then putin gave her more she then took off the panties but its just my take on what I saw

This having boyfriends there is ridiculous.  We get the same boring poker game as the last two nights.  Oh...sorry there was g rated spin the bottle the night before last. They will do this as long as he is there...then club night.  So who knows.:dodgy:

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

I think what happened last night was not real strip poker but when one of the girls ran out of chips they could get more by giving up a piece of clothing that's why only two girls were nude,when anita  had just lost all her chips and then putin gave her more she then took off the panties but its just my take on what I saw

It was riveting action...really overwhelming :dodgy:

Just now, maxfactor said:

This having boyfriends there is ridiculous.  We get the same boring poker game as the last two nights.  Oh...sorry there was g rated spin the bottle the night before last. They will do this as long as he is there...then club night.  So who knows.:dodgy:

and what would you think would happen if he was not here a huge 7 girl orgy we only had that happen once and there was a guy there that time just saying