Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

37 minutes ago, kase said:

B4 is he so desperate that he must have sex with the lady when she has menses 

Yeah I dont understand it, or she is desperate, she could have told him no.

43 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Yeah I dont understand it, or she is desperate, she could have told him no.

some women are even more horny then look it up its not a secret ,we just chose not to have sex with them then we don't want to get messy I guess, I don't know if it was a act of desperation or if she was just horny 

14 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

RLC insists on sending pairs of girls in the same room without being bisexual, useless girls like Darina, girls who put on their heels just to go out.
I hope to get Rebecca, Nica, and Megan back here soon

BEATRICE 💖

Hace 17 horas, EMMETT111 dijo:

¿Me di cuenta de que en realidad pasamos todo un día sin una sola masturbación o un espectáculo falso y siquiera un buen masaje de lo que está pasando, ¿están todos enfermos o algo que pensé que estas cosas estaban en sus contratos  ?

Look all day, it is not healthy, if you allow me the comment.
On another topic ... I know you do not appreciate the girls' shows, when they do it with themselves, or with other girls ...
But nevertheless, it seems that it is something real and worth seeing, when one of these girls is with a man ... and that makes me reflect ... Why not be enjoying the houses of couples? They often have many sexual relationships, which makes you be here, when in most cases, touching 100% are lesbian relationships or shows.
In fact it is something, that in a great majority of the visitors that we have always loved these two houses, we have been grateful, since they were opened.