Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

¡¡Esto fue más decepcionante que el Liverpool que perdió la final de la Liga de Campeones esta noche !! Trato de no publicar cosas negativas aquí si puedo evitarlo, pero ese show de esta noche estaba llegando a ser patético ... Necesito escapar de RLC por un tiempo, creo ...

The fact is that the presence of the boys, as I have said many times, does not contribute anything.
Many say that with the presence of guys, the shows are great, my opinion, is that it is not necessary to have great shows, that there are guys ahead.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, vortios said:

The fact is that the presence of the boys, as I have said many times, does not contribute anything.
Many say that with the presence of guys, the shows are great, my opinion, is that it is not necessary to have great shows, that there are guys ahead.

But fact is there have been many great shows when guys have been there 🙂

Just now, Fagen said:

Candy parece molesta o celosa por algo, tal vez no le gustaba que su novio estuviera colgando tanto con las otras chicas. Ahora él está con ella en la cocina para ver qué pasa.

In my opinion, I could take the bags and go to B3, tomorrow. The towels are already on the bed.

Just now, Fagen said:

Pero de hecho, ha habido muchos grandes espectáculos cuando los chicos han estado allí 🙂

It's true, and we've enjoyed great shows by the girls.
But also, we have suffered great disappointments.

1 minute ago, vortios said:

They were in a different room 😏...and it was a blatant attempt to get top cam...IMO

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Estaban en una habitación diferente 😏 ... y fue un intento descarado de obtener la mejor cámara ... IMO

For those of us who like girls shows, I do not think they follow either Candy or her boy, wherever they are.

4 minutes ago, vortios said:

Have you followed Malina all the conversation on the balcony and then in the pool?

Saw her at the pool talking on the phone, dunno if there was something going on.