Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

2 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

Estaba teniendo un poco de diversión, mi amigo.

It's true, I went on track ... LOL
But a little while ago, I saw quite a lot of flames on the barbecue ... and I thought, I had not turned them off yet.

2 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

es clic cebo tiempo con b2 y b4. feliz cebo clic.

At least, I see that Naomi has a life, and not as it seemed lately, that it was only Sofie, who seemed to have life. The other girls, they just let themselves be done.
Now, what would be ideal, is that Aria, had a little initiative, but I think that will not happen.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

it's click baiting time with b2 and b4. happy click baiting.

awe come on now this might just be time the girls in b2 go all the way and surrender to their inner lesbian fantasies and have a spectacular threeway lesbian love fest lasting well into the morning just kidding lol wishful thinking I guess 😀

maybe Aria's boyfriend left, so she can become a lesbian too
I can not wait for Sofiese to go, she looks like a freak, she's always with her hands on girls, she does nothing but fake masturbation or lesbian shows, then when she brings a guy home she does not fuck, because she's got told the boy of the other night, for her it is a very intimate thing, then what do you take them to do at home ???? WTF

• Like 2

Hace 2 minutos, Mauri dijo:

Tal vez el novio de Aria FUE, por Lo Que PUEDE Llegar a Ser Una lesbiana Demasiado
No Puedo Esperar un Sofiese un ir, ella se ve Como un monstruo, ella this siempre con las manos en las niñas, No Hace Más Que la masturbación falsificación o espectáculos lésbicos, un Continuación, Cuando ella Trae una chico a casa, sin la mierda, Porque Tiene le DIJO al niño de la otra noche, para Ella es una cosa muy íntima, ENTONCES ¿Qué es Lo Que los toma para Hacer en casa ???? WTF

If you do not like the show in Sofie's room, tonight, you can see many other rooms, and enter other threads to discuss things that you might like more.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DMcKenzie said:

En comparación con B4, la actuación en B2 es la calidad Oscar. 😄

Although if you look, they have not touched any area, which we could call intimate, the breasts, or of course the in between ...
Once, Naomi, for her hand on Sofie's chest, or Sofie on Naomi's, and Sofie, she's done it a couple of times, but in a very fleeting way, about Aira ... but little else.
But I am in general agreement. The show is a thousand times better.

4 minutes ago, vortios said:

Se non ti piace lo spettacolo nella stanza di Sofie, stasera puoi vedere molte altre stanze e inserire altri thread per discutere di cose che ti potrebbero piacere di più.

I remind you that the site is called "REAL" you like these fake shows? and anyway I have expressed my opinion

• Upvote 1