Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

6 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Im not sure I would want to know, like if people were saying bad things about me I might not want to read that. I knew about RLC for some time but it wasnt untill I subscribed to premium that I found out about CC forum. And there are other forums out there but who knows maybe she have seen this forum, I just dont think they read here daily.

That is correct you were hot linked to CC from RLC, and you will be hot linked to CC from VHTV as well. That is how most of the CC members came to CC. So it would not be any different for the participants would it ?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

That is correct you were hot linked to CC from RLC, and you will be hot linked to CC from VHTV as well. That is how mpst of the CC members came to CC. So it would not be any different for the participants would it ?

Hot linked ? Naah I was googling RLC and some of the girls to see if there was posted anything pic or vids online and then I found CC.

Btw. hope you enjoy Adri without panties now :wink:

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Oh really...😕...Each to their own Ed...2 hrs of Monica warming up and bating several times in different positions, beats Kristy's 2 mins often undercover in 1 position every time for me...It's not a contest, just a preference on my part...
Monica. from day 1, prefers to wear sexy clothes when bating...It turns her on, I think, and I posted that when she 1st arrived...That's always appeared to be her style, rather than stripping naked and pointing at the cam, like some girls do...

Sorry, those 2 are equally much for show IMO, but that is my view/taste.

But atm I think Amina is amongst the best bators.

1 hour ago, adamneve said:

Monica..

" I want to say goodbye to everybody where ever you are in all parts of the world, thank you for all your support even if i wasn't very good but thank you and goodbye.".

Did she just say goodbye to NagaC?

And for Monica:

Even if I never were a vocal fan of yours, DO NOT THINK YOU WERE BAD, BECAUSE ALL IN ALL, YOU WERE QUITE THE OPPOSITE! YOU STOOD OUT IN A POSITIVE WAY. A FAVOURITE FOR MANY. THANK YOU FOR YOUR STAY ON RLC!!!!

Best wishes 

ed2

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Im not sure I would want to know, like if people were saying bad things about me I might not want to read that. I knew about RLC for some time but it wasnt untill I subscribed to premium that I found out about CC forum. And there are other forums out there but who knows maybe she have seen this forum, I just dont think she reads here daily.

There is one reason that we ask everyone to write carefully here. We have seen some of the girls be very upset by individual comments