Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

we were not supposed to see that for sure no doubt they thought they were um imo

Yep, Nora turned off the LAN switch

46 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

se suponía que no deberíamos ver eso seguro, sin duda, pensaban que estaban um imo

It does not matter if they eliminated it from repetition. Surely those images are already shared by many of you.
But I agree, I think Nora, who did not know who the girl was, Sofie told her, she would think they were in UM.

2 hours ago, Frankster said:

Yep, first 100% confirmation that Nora is working for RLC as most has been expected for years.

The new girls, isn't she one othe girls who visited Sofie in the last little while?

Nora was once a tenant ?

7 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Who is Nora ?

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I have plenty of time :wink:

For us newbies who havent been around so long would be nice to know the details.

She was an old resident in the disabled apartments, basically a couple without much attitude, the apartment was disabled after she appeared in some other apartments.
That happened in 2014

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I have plenty of time :wink:

For us newbies who havent been around so long would be nice to know the details.

If you go to archives there’s retired apartments for Nastya and Zhenka,  Nora, Kamila and Kristy, Nora et al and Nora and Kiko. Plenty of reading there.