Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

I hope we see the new girl at B2 tonight. She looked pretty and with a beautiful chest, smiling and kind! This is the first impression she gave me, now, must see ...

J'espère qu'on verra la nouvelle fille à B2 ce soir. Elle semblait jolie et avec une belle poitrine, souriante et gentille! C'est l'impression première qu'elle m'a donné, maintenant, faut voir...

11 minutes ago, winnlove said:

I hope we see the new girl at B2 tonight. She looked pretty and with a beautiful chest, smiling and kind! This is the first impression she gave me, now, must see ...

J'espère qu'on verra la nouvelle fille à B2 ce soir. Elle semblait jolie et avec une belle poitrine, souriante et gentille! C'est l'impression première qu'elle m'a donné, maintenant, faut voir...

She is there now, it is the girl who been visiting Sofie a few times and also slept there.

il y a 4 minutes, Fagen a dit :

She is there now, it is the girl who been visiting Sofie a few times and also slept there.

She left again..lol So she is not the new girl to replace Monica, if i know what you says.. How do you know that?

3 hours ago, Fagen said:

Who is Nora ?

Nora, the Matriarch of b-1 and Barcelona apartments and I’m still a huge fan of her. Talk pussy lips and think of Nora; some of the sweetest hanging fruit of all the ladies that have graced RLC 😍

• Like 1