Patrik & Clair

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I meant STD 😎

Whitney scratches her thighs. Mary her arms. And Nina is all over the bloody show.

Doesn't look like an STD but who knows. My guess is that the Russian VHTV routers are broadcasting on a frequency that interferes with hot women.

• Like 1

Just now, WatcherCC said:

Whitney scratches her thighs. Mary her arms. And Lina is all over the bloody show.

Doesn't look like an STD but who knows. My guess is that the Russian VHTV routers are broadcasting on a frequency that interferes with hot women.

Maybe because the live inside their mobile phones 

48 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

she must be very sad because ben show up with a new girl on screens

well, we are talking about Ben here. He is an abusive womanizer asshole. I am surprised how Whitney stayed with an idiot like Ben for such long time.

I am sure she can do great with the right guy.

It seems that she is suffering from some health issue right now. We need to give her some time.

Just now, zoifan said:

well, we are talking about Ben here. He is an abusive womanizer asshole. I am surprised how Whitney stayed with an idiot like Ben for such long time.

I am sure she can do great with the right guy.

It seems that she is suffering from some health issue right now. We need to give her some time.

Because it's what she likes.. Remember how she treated Jerar

She is a guest (left the project months ago supposedly because some problem in eyes (if i remember well)) - like as let me run away from cleo&axel ...  so she don't need time 

And patrick have now a broken foot 

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Remember how she treated Jerar

But we don't know what type of person Jerar was. She tried to connect with Ben's friend so nicely, he did not proceed, they had nice an sensual interaction together in Scarlet's kitchen.  I could tell Whitney wanted the guy (Ben's friend) 

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

And patrick have now a broken foot 

Still he is constantly horny and  fucks like a champ multiple times a day. And his has impressive amount of load even after 3rd time sex.  The interesting and impressive part is that as soon as he wants to fuck, Clair is wet and ready for him. 

9 minutes ago, zoifan said:

But we don't know what type of person Jerar was. She tried to connect with Ben's friend so nicely, he did not proceed, they had nice an sensual interaction together in Scarlet's kitchen.  I could tell Whitney wanted the guy (Ben's friend) 

Still he is constantly horny and  fucks like a champ multiple times a day. And his has impressive amount of load even after 3rd time sex.  The interesting and impressive part is that as soon as he wants to fuck, Clair is wet and ready for him. 

For what we saw.. Jerar was the opposite of Ben.. A nice guy.. About the kitchen stuff don't agree.. Because there (like happened in their apartment with the other idiot) was Ben that was "controlling and ordering" the situations.. Edit: the same way that is now garry and/or scarlett doing the same with the "random girls crew"

I stopped watching them in the same way when she changed heir style (and i totally was a clair fan at the time) and start to be copy-paste of others..