Patrik & Clair

1 minute ago, WatcherCC said:

Does Whitney ever get off in this house?

From what I have seen she never really gets into it when she plays with herself, it's more like a chore or out of boredom - she never shows any passion  😪

She never did show any passion... 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WatcherCC said:

From what I have seen she never really gets into it when she plays with herself,

I was a big fan of her when she was "active"

From what I saw, she is very submissive and she is not loud. Somehow, I liked it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I was a big fan of her when she was "active"

From what I saw, she is very submissive and she is not loud. Somehow, I liked it.

I've only been on VHTV for a couple of months and "discovered" her only recently.

The potential of a single girl living with a sex-hungry couple is great. Yet when she slept in their bedroom she would not react while they were making love loudly. I think she was pretending to sleep.

Damn it girl, show us some love. Show yourself some love 💋

7 minutes ago, WatcherCC said:

I've only been on VHTV for a couple of months and "discovered" her only recently.

The potential of a single girl living with a sex-hungry couple is great. Yet when she slept in their bedroom she would not react while they were making love loudly. I think she was pretending to sleep.

Damn it girl, show us some love. Show yourself some love 

some people here don't like her. i thinks she has been very hot but since she hasn't had an apt she hasn't done much. check the archive!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

some people here don't like her. i thinks she has been very hot but since she hasn't had an apt she hasn't done much. check the archive!

Agree she was once very hot but seems to have lost her fire since bumming around.

27 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Whitney is so much more potentials. 

She is so underutilized and wasted her time with Ben.

Yes.. we all remember how she was with Jerar and doing the stuff with cleo&axel...  Clearly Ben was the "problem"

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, WatcherCC said:

Damn it girl, show us some love. Show yourself some love 💋

The problem is that you are talking about Whitney.. and living with Patrik&Clair... 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

The problem is that you are talking about Whitney.. and living with Patrik&Clair...

As a voyeur I'm interested in the the challenge and the hunt. Patrik&Clair sex is good but it's a dime a dozen. I'm more interested in the "othentic" and rare displays of sexuality - like a lonely girl masturbating under the covers because her flatmates are turning her on and she has nowhere else to go and get release 😋

• Like 1