Maya & Victor

im using firefox. just last week i had issues with my ff and kaspersky anti virus. kaspersky wouldnt let ff load at all. deleted kaspersky and now ff works but i think kaspersky changed a bunch of settings or some thing. finding issues all over the place. going threw forums, others have had the very same issues. some worse than mine.

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't know if you are using a Google Chrome Browser or not but it seems to have issues on Video Screens.  They keep issuing those Automated Updates but never inform anyone of the changes that could happen.  Just wish they'd find a browser without all those unwanted updates.  Google is getting as bad as Microsoft.

Must admit i am finding Microsoft Edge is getting very good and am using it more and more. I use the beta version which is updated regulary but it is updated without you knowing so you don't have to check for any updates. they reckon the final version will be released in January but currently i find it works extremely well. 

10 minutes ago, massey69 said:

im using firefox. just last week i had issues with my ff and kaspersky anti virus. kaspersky wouldnt let ff load at all. deleted kaspersky and now ff works but i think kaspersky changed a bunch of settings or some thing. finding issues all over the place. going threw forums, others have had the very same issues. some worse than mine.

i use Windows Defender and find it works very well without you having to do anything. I remember a year or so ago the experts were always saying it was rubbish but now they are saying its very good. Experts eh huh. Been using WD from the begining of Windows 10 and have never had any problems at all,being so integrated within the system it runs very light to. I always used Kaspersky years ago and found it got very heavy and so many fucking settings you could ponce about with so finished up ditching it and went fully with the windows defender. Norton always ran heavy to. One added plus to is its free.

17 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Must admit i am finding Microsoft Edge is getting very good and am using it more and more. I use the beta version which is updated regulary but it is updated without you knowing so you don't have to check for any updates. they reckon the final version will be released in January but currently i find it works extremely well. 

I used to be a devout Internet Explorer user but over time IE just became unreliable at anything that was advanced.  I kind of despised Edge at the start but some improvements have been made which makes it suitable for the uses I need it for.  I'm quite pleased with Edge now after having used it for a while now.   Had to put some Addons  from the Mic.Store for it but it serves the purpose.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...