Tanya & Friends

StnCld316

Tanya is very upset about that too, the cameras were not disconnected on purpose. The problem was that one part of the equipment was not functioning well.

She invited that guest to make you people happy, not to hide behind the disconnected cameras with him. That's not what Tanya is!

About the compensation - write me in PM with your email that you used to register on VV and you'll get an extra day to your account.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time and time again you have said that Tanya has been told about her guests covering the cams and yet we are still being subjected to this, Once again this evening one of them covered the bathroom cam. If they don't like being filmed they should not be living there. @VoyeurVillaNews

-2019-mar-1-005.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

was Tanya there?

Yes Tanya was there... Check the timeline, they clearly did drugs in spaces the cameras couldn't caught and they have closed all the doors so they couldn't be seen.. Why there is no cameras on the entrance hall? Additionally, they moved the cam 4 on the kitchen to not point to the hall (this was fixed unintentionally at 5.55) There is also one other room (toilet?) where there is no camera as yesterday the black haired guy and the person (he had called in for sex) went sometimes and had sex. Even though they fucked all night (both Tanya and the other guy-they could do a foursome but sadly they didn't) that was really sad they all were on drugs...

7 minutes ago, hotkefguy said:

Yes Tanya was there... Check the timeline, they clearly did drugs in spaces the cameras couldn't caught and they have closed all the doors so they couldn't be seen.. Why there is no cameras on the entrance hall? Additionally, they moved the cam 4 on the kitchen to not point to the hall (this was fixed unintentionally at 5.55) There is also one other room (toilet?) where there is no camera as yesterday the black haired guy and the person (he had called in for sex) went sometimes and had sex. Even though they fucked all night (both Tanya and the other guy-they could do a foursome but sadly they didn't) that was really sad they all were on drugs...

I tried to find the moment when they did it and even tried to look better what they got on the tables, in the kitchen, and in the bedroom.  But that is impossible to find the proves of the drugs. Anyway, they will be fined, because that goes against the contract.

There are hidden rooms. But to be honest  it's the only room (your best room actually) that gives as a variety of constant sex with a lot people so leave them be as they are now... Don't fine them, the harm they already did it to themselves.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, hotkefguy said:

There are hidden rooms. But to be honest  it's the only room (your best room actually) that gives as a variety of constant sex with a lot people so leave them be as they are now... Don't fine them, the harm they already did it to themselves.

I agree. The best apartment on here, in fact the only apartment even worth watching. The black haired guy was so erratic last night when he was with the tattoo guy and then with the big bald guy in the bathroom, he was clearly on drugs. I don't have a problem with them doing it, the only problem I have is when they get annoying as hell and the sex suffers. The lack of camera in the hall really lets this apartment down. An apartment should NOT have any rooms without a cam apart from a toilet.

I've seen them once doing drugs in the hallway once when they forgot to shut the bedroom door and you could see from cam 7 them sniffing from the hall table. As I say I don't have a problem with them doing it, they are adults. I just hate the constant hiding..The three of them last night kept disappearing for ages and where they were I will never know.

4 hours ago, broxman said:

I agree. The best apartment on here, in fact the only apartment even worth watching. The black haired guy was so erratic last night when he was with the tattoo guy and then with the big bald guy in the bathroom, he was clearly on drugs. I don't have a problem with them doing it, the only problem I have is when they get annoying as hell and the sex suffers. The lack of camera in the hall really lets this apartment down. An apartment should NOT have any rooms without a cam apart from a toilet.

I've seen them once doing drugs in the hallway once when they forgot to shut the bedroom door and you could see from cam 7 them sniffing from the hall table. As I say I don't have a problem with them doing it, they are adults. I just hate the constant hiding..The three of them last night kept disappearing for ages and where they were I will never know.

Thank you for the feedback.

11 hours ago, broxman said:

You covered me on anything! Completely agree with you!