Tanya & Friends

StnCld316

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, hotkefguy said:

This beard guy is amazing! Good fucker and very manly handsome. Can they give him his own room? It's great to see him everyday. Lot of stamina and very creative at sex.

He is definitely what i am attracted to. I'm not into feminine guys. Kick the freeloading feminine guy out and move him in lol.

• Like 1

Just now, hotkefguy said:

He is beyond the hottest guy Tanya brought in the apartment. I wish we saw more gay sex cause Tanya get's 70% percent of each time they do a threesome.

I agree. Though it is dark haired guys fault. He is too high on drugs and too erratic he keeps on stop starting to drink water(because of the drugs) and to go to the bathroom to clean is ass every 30 minutes, he's too highly strung.

• Like 1

Just now, broxman said:

I agree. Though it is dark haired guys fault. He is too high on drugs and too erratic he keeps on stop starting to drink water(because of the drugs) and to go to the bathroom to clean is ass every 30 minutes, he's too highly strung.

I observed it too! He also cums quickly when he takes it in the ass. We need a better gay guy but well at least we have him....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Voyeur villa is ready to add 5 days of subscription for those who suffered from this incident. The tenants are fined and asked to place one of the cameras to the hall. 

Send me your subscription email to PM

Just incase anyone missed this. Hopefully we get one one of the kitchen cams moved to the hallway/or a new one soon,