Clair & Patrik, Whitney

Guest priapos

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

So... it's ok now a guy abusing on a girl when she is sleeping??? 

naice

It's never alright to abuse anybody, that being said I believe Nack is right that Whitney was probably more pretending to be asleep than she actually was. I don't think that with the amount he was rubbing her that she could sleep through most of it plus this isn't the first time he has done this and I think she knows what kind of person he is. If she had a problem with it she should have made sure that she either didn't lay in the same bed or that Becca was in the middle.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Just In said:

It's never alright to abuse anybody, that being said I believe Nack is right that Whitney was probably more pretending to be asleep than she actually was. I don't think that with the amount he was rubbing her that she could sleep through most of it plus this isn't the first time he has done this and I think she knows what kind of person he is. If she had a problem with it she should have made sure that she either didn't lay in the same bed or that Becca was in the middle.

Absolutely. Can't see any abuse there.

2 hours faking sleep... well done whitney!!! 

And it's not even the first time!! 

I already saw a rape in this kind of sites and she was just laying down on bed while the guy fucked her.. but ok .. maybe this kind of situation have a lot of viewers for give them money... 

• Like 1

I didn’t see it and ao I dont know enough to be certain, but I'll say this. VH has to be careful with tenants role playing types of assault. This is supposed to be voyeurism not staged. I know, I know this neo-voyeurism so shut up Amy! But that's not my point. My point is at some point VH has to be made aware of things like this in advance so that VH has some assurance that an actual assault isn’t taking place. Yay! More staging! I know, but the alternative is tenants claiming it was role playig after the fact and then VH having to either believe them or not. While it may seem easy, VH has to consider that there is money and a place to live involved and so a true victim might be compelled to cover for the attacker in order to keep their place or maybe compelled to avoid retaliation of the manager or sub-manager.      

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Absolutely. Can't see any abuse there.

That’s a personal observation, You cannot be 100% certain, can you? That’s the problem, neither can VH, who could potentially be airing an illegal sexual assault. It sounds stupid, but VH has to be made aware in advance and the consent of the “victim” has to be confirmed. Relying on trust is a risky endeavor. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I didn’t see it and ao I dont know enough to be certain, but I'll say this. VH has to be careful with tenants role playing types of assault. This is supposed to be voyeurism not staged. I know, I know this neo-voyeurism so shut up Amy! But that's not my point. My point is at some point VH has to be made aware of things like this in advance so that VH has some assurance that an actual assault isn’t taking place. Yay! More staging! I know, but the alternative is tenants claiming it was role playig after the fact and then VH having to either believe them or not. While it may seem easy, VH has to consider that there is money and a place to live involved and so a true victim might be compelled to cover for the attacker in order to keep their place or maybe compelled to avoid retaliation of the manager or sub-manager.      

Nothing was staged there. Ben began groping her and she did not mind it. She even responded to his kiss before he left the bed. It was a spontaneous action both of them liked. Not sure if Becca liked it too though what her bf did to Whitney 😜

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

That’s a personal observation, You cannot be 100% certain, can you? That’s the problem, neither can VH, who could potentially be airing an illegal sexual assault. It sounds stupid, but VH has to be made aware in advance and the consent of the “victim” has to be confirmed. Relying on trust is a risky endeavor. 

Lol maybe in some countries where men better make a contract with women before having sex with them to not get sued for abuse afterwards. Fortunately not here 🤣

i think that the morals squad should watch every second of every apt at vh 24/7 just in case anything happens at all. people could volunteer for this duty & be provided with a hotline directly to kgb headquarters. if anything illegal is happening vh would know right away!

FalseInsignificantGiraffe-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

shining.gif

• Like 3