Misty & Sara

Guest Just In

1 minute ago, fasterboss said:

may be, so why the ad in the twiter, does not make sense

eddit 

Well twitter is twitter... and not knowing who did the "announcement" and what was said it's complicated.. 
It's the twitter problem..

Imagine (all we can do 😄) Sara told Misty that she is going home with a friend (because kyle could be there and in the "open" living room having sex or be walkin naked in the house)... Misty could have interpreted that as a new person to stay.. after that she tell VH to put the advertisement.. and then plan changes.. It's happening all the times.. Yesterday a guy was coming for darcie.. was announced and nothing..

But seems clear that the purpose (since she got dressed to go out after shower) was only quick visit.. to change clothes. She had no problem on being naked in front of him.. so guess he already visited her in detail

2 minutes ago, pahman said:

They made an announcement on twitter less than an hour ago with the message: "New guy at Sarah's home". 

And he was... 😄 
They didn't said "hot new # for sex with Sarah...watch #onlyReal" 

• Like 1

Just now, Sparkles said:

Well twitter is twitter... and not knowing who did the "announcement" and what was said it's complicated.. 
It's the twitter problem..

Imagine (all we can do 😄) Sara told Misty that she is going home with a friend (because kyle could be there and in the "open" living room having sex or be walkin naked in the house)... Misty could have interpreted that as a new person to stay.. after that she tell VH to put the advertisement.. and then plan changes.. It's happening all the times.. Yesterday a guy was coming for darcie.. was announced and nothing..

But seems clear that the purpose (since she got dressed to go out after shower) was only quick visit.. to change clothes. She had no problem on being naked in front of him.. so guess he already visited her in detail

The guy didn't seem to be at ease when they where in the loggia and in the kitchen.

4 minutes ago, pahman said:

The guy didn't seem to be at ease when they where in the loggia and in the kitchen.

i only saw him in the kitchen with some bag (food? drinks?) and entering in the loggia.. but i think that happen what is expected to happen because sarah get ready for go out immediately after shower.. they didn't decide that after.. at least is the way i see

Just now, pahman said:

But do you really think they just announced it for fun?

No... what i think from advertisements on twitter is very well know here.. they purely shouldn't exist.. because things changed for one or other reason.. VH many times create Hot expectations for nothing.. for create views.. for mislead viewers.. and in the case who lose are the tenants "for teasing"  when it's not always their fault
Like i said, yesterday was announced a guy at darcie and he didn't even appear.. 

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

i only saw him in the kitchen with some bag (food? drinks?) and entering in the loggia.. but i think that happen what is expected to happen because sarah get ready for go out immediately after shower.. they didn't decide that after.. at least is the way i see

really was strange, because misty would announce in the twiter, she misunderstood Sara's message, and a little strange,🤣

4 minutes ago, pahman said:

may be she was taking too long to get ready and he was worried they might miss the bus or something , we dont know and i dont think it maters at this moment they are gone.