NHL Stanley Cup Play-Offs  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win the Stanley Cup?

• Washington Capitals
    • Vegas Golden Knights

This poll is closed to new votes

12 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Las Vegas in 6

I agree there. Maybe even in 5 if Fleury stays as sharp in net as he has been.  Vegas has the Home Ice Advantage and they play well on their own Home Ice.

The Good thing with Vegas is every player they have has already been in Stanley Cup Play-Offs at some point in time so it's a big plus for them.  Also they are a Young Player Team and they are fast.

I'd like to see what their Price of Tickets are going for.  Likely $1,000 for Nose Bleed Seats.   :biggrin:

• Like 2

I'll take the New York Rangers in Six. "FUCK" I forgot! The last time they were invited for Tea, was 1994, with a total of four Cups. (pitiful fan I am) Must be those Wings flapping in the cold, exposing the Penguins past demeanor, while others Gamble away their life savings on LAS VEGAS! I don't know why, but the Capitals don't drink Tea? Maybe, is because the Canadians and Red Wings have all the Cups.. 31.gif.e7be50d688f33b2f0718abd55773af49.gif

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ipiratemedia said:

I'll take the New York Rangers in Six. "FUCK" I forgot! The last time they were invited for Tea, was 1994, with a total of four Cups. (pitiful fan I am) Must be those Wings flapping in the cold, exposing the Penguins past demeanor, while others Gamble away their life savings on LAS VEGAS! I don't know why, but the Capitals don't drink tea? Maybe, is because the Canadians and Red Wings have all the Cups.. 31.gif.e7be50d688f33b2f0718abd55773af49.gif  0   6.79 kB

Don't feel to bad.  The People that Root & Cheer for Toronto Maple Leafs haven't seen a Stanley Cup since 1967. I don't think anyone has told them in Toronto what the word Leafs really stand for.

LEAFS =  Losers Even After Fifty Seasons.     

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Don't feel to bad.  The People that Root & Cheer for Toronto Maple Leafs haven't seen a Stanley Cup since 1967. I don't think anyone has told them in Toronto what the word Leafs really stand for.

LEAFS =  Losers Even After Fifty Seasons.     

WE WILL SEE BOY'S LOS -VAS WILL TAKE IT THE BLOODY 

Vegas Golden Knights have some extra work cut out for them now.  Marc-André Fleury seems to have lost his Mojo.  He better find it before next game or Vegas will be in trouble if they can't get a win in Game 4 to Tie the Series.

• Like 1