Ary & George Part #3

Just now, Robwin said:

Was just getting my mojo back as well Amy but nothing will dampen my spirit now....Hopefully lol :heart:

I'm in San Francisco and today while I was walking back from lunch and I saw a very large breasted brunette wearing a tight, thin green dress with no bra on and when she very lazily sat down I got to see her lovely pink panties. And then she saw me biting my lip in agony. Fuck work! I just want to be a braniess bimbo on the hunt for dick! That's what I want! Life isn't fair!!!!! 😭😭😭

• Like 4

Its all in the mind Amy, if you don't mind then it don't bloody matter lol ....Who the hell ever said life was fair anyway lol

As a side note i thought San Francissico was magic when i was there a few years ago. Loved it.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Its all in the mind Amy, if you don't mind then it don't bloody matter lol ....Who the hell ever said life was fair anyway lol

As a side note i thought San Francissico was magic when i was there a few years ago. Loved it.

It's a nasty place! It should be called San Franciscodung! 😂🤣😂

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

It's a nasty place! It should be called San Franciscodung! 😂🤣😂

Oh so us tourists must get the wrong impression then though i suppose if you are living there you get the true place.

Why is it nasty bad on crime etc ?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Oh so us tourists must get the wrong impression then though i suppose if you are living there you get the true place.

Why is it nasty bad on crime etc ?

Nasty as in you have to watch where you are walking or you might step on a drug needle or human shit. It's gross! 

• Like 1