R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread June/July 2018 #1

0431 Emily home - shower and to bed
0455 Emily's friend home with a rose 😉 she is still sitting in the couch at 0640
0659 Emily's friend in to the bed with Emily

Il y a 18 heures, happyone a dit :

oui, elle peut remplacer les deux Sonya et Glasha  🙃 😏

I do not know if the guests or Sam, Emilie will replace Glasha and Sonya advantageously, but for the moment, apart from many guests, there is not much else, no real life, no sex, just an approach of nothing...😟

But I do not understand this bashing against Glasha and Sonya;

Three girls together for 6 months. One of them, Angie, does not feel at all concerned about real life in this apartment, the only thing she did for 6 months is to look at herself in a mirror.

Glasha and Sonya have tried to do their job, with great difficulty to find a boyfriend who is not afraid of cameras. I mean a boyfriend, not a client, because they are not prostitutes.

They have succeeded on 2 or 3 occasions, in 6 months it is indeed little, but their sex evenings were memorable and we often exceeded those of Barcelona, because it was not a movie, it was sincere, that is called the true life.

I remind you of some of these evenings and invite you to go see the comments of the time.

Glasha on January 23rd,

Some of the comments of the time:

« Glasha sex without covers »        « Thank you Glasha ❤️Great !!!!!!!! »       « Great sex Glasha, thank you ❤️»  etc....

Glasha / Sonya February 17, incredible night!

« Great Glasha (and Sonya) »         « Today has been a pretty good day on RLC over all. »

« Both Glasha and Sonya took two,three months to loose the dam blankets and all those crap blocking the view BUT they finaly did it,kudos for both girls for finaly doing that,Honestly after so much time had few hopes to see this improvement,but there was an sign or other by this two girls(Glasha and Sonya)that something could indeed improve,regard Angie..nothing good to say… »  etc....

Sonya, March 22, one of RLC's most memorable nights

« Sonya having sex in practically every room in the house… »

« Sonya and the guy stared in the kitchen, 0700 Sonya and the guy in the bed, 0715 In the bathroom, 0721 back in bed round 3 - a long on, 0828 Round 4 new shower
round 5 after the shower too »

« this was real passionate, great desire, and extreme horniness. Certanly the best we've seen in this apartment so far, but it is also amongst the greatest sex sessions on RLC-scale! »   etc...

How, after that, can we say that these two girls, who are not professional models, are good for nothing. It must still have a minimum of intellectual honesty.

That, it was for the sex, personally I preferred the other part, their everyday life. And I found this part very interesting, and at times very boring, but that's what makes the charm of this kind of apartment where everything was not yet scripted. It was enough to look at this part of their lives to understand why they left.

It's not because Angie discovered masturbation scripted a few days ago that she became the seventh wonder of the world.

We will talk about it once Sam, Emilie & Angie have done one-tenth of what her ex-partners have done. 😊

• Like 2

3 hours ago, pierrecaty said:

I do not know if the guests or Sam, Emilie will replace Glasha and Sonya advantageously, but for the moment, apart from many guests, there is not much else, no real life, no sex, just an approach of nothing...😟

But I do not understand this bashing against Glasha and Sonya;

I deleted most of your post for brevity-

My post you quoted was in reference to Emily's guest :

"yes, she can replace both Sonya and Glasha  🙃 😏"

Please notice the faces--these are meant as a joke or sarcasm

mostly because both of them have already been replaced in the apartment and just visit and sleep there a lot ofl the time

Edited by happyone

il y a 14 minutes, happyone a dit :

J'ai supprimé la plupart de votre poste pour brevity-

Mon poste que vous avez cité était en référence à l'invité d'Emily :

« Oui, elle peut remplacer les  deux Sonya et Glasha   🙃  😏 »

S'il vous plaît noter les visages - ceux-ci sont conçues comme une blague ou le sarcasme

surtout parce que les deux ont déjà été remplacés dans l'appartement et il suffit de visiter et y dormir beaucoup OFL le temps

There are many guests who can replace them all. My answer to your post was the first line.

After, I left on a general topic not concerning your post.

I should have separated the two parts, sorry!

the frog will be fined☺️

• Like 1

Il y a 1 heure, johnny1990 a dit :

Donc je suppose que je ne verrai pas samantha ou emily ayant des rapports sexuels de tout ce qui touche à la maison de
Bummer 😕

If you want to do a sociological study of the girls in this apartment, it's difficult because there are not many. If it's a study of their sexuality, for now it's impossible because there is none. ☺️

• Like 1