3K(Kami, Kristy and Kaley) General thread June 2018 to August 2018

2 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

Yea a barrel of parties and craziness without  Kamila as some think. She is the apt. and when she is not there people get pissed and unsubscribe. Kristy cant run this apt. sorry

You got your shit right everybody wants the angels, put all the angels togother they don't look half as good as Kamila

6 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

Yea a barrel of parties and craziness without  Kamila as some think. She is the apt. and when she is not there people get pissed and unsubscribe. Kristy cant run this apt. sorry

Opinions vary Kenny, Kami is a waste of the voyeur's time and seriously a waste of RLC's time, being gone more than 50% of the time. Time to move on to better horizon's for Kamila, and find her a sugar daddy to support her, not the RLC membership.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Opinions vary Kenny, Kami is a waste of the voyeur's time and seriously a waste of RLC's time, being gone more than 50% of the time. Time to move on to better horizon's for Kamila, and find her a sugar daddy to support her, not the RLC membership.

I get that,  but shouldn't you include Kristy in that?  Time for both. 

2 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

I get that,  but shouldn't you include Kristy in that?  Time for both. 

I would like to see some of Kaley's friends, and yes it might be time for the "Buns of Steel" to move on as well, and give her room to one of the angels, or even better someone completely new.

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

also I think they are done with each other. they sort of live separate lives like roommates on two different schedules. Kaley sort of just stays in the middle to keep things connected.

Just now, kenny1940 said:

also I think they are done with each other. they sort of live separate lives like roommates on two different schedules. Kaley sort of just stays in the middle to keep things connected.

Yea I completely agree, the once very close relationship between Kami and Kristy has eroded to just a passer by friendship, It seems that Kaley is the one who keeps the peace between them now, as the they both built walls that can no longer be torn down.

I am no longer a RLC subscriber, as my subscription ran out a week ago, first time in nearly 6 years that I have to look at those blurry thumbnails. I am still a subscriber to VHTV, but I plan to let it expire as well, they do have a lot of turnover, but they also have very interesting apartments. They have quite the variety there, everything from cam show central to normal apartment life and everything in between.

Just now, Thestarider said:

Yea I completely agree, the once very close relationship between Kami and Kristy has eroded to just a passer by friendship, It seems that Kaley is the one who keeps the peace between them now, as the they both built walls that can no longer be torn down.

I just stared back and I noticed that right before she left Kamila was trying to talk to Kristy and it just seemed cold. It takes me back to waaaayy back when the apt opened and Kamila again was on a trip and when she came back. Kristy was so excited, she did a spin with that great Kristy smile. 

• Like 1