3K(Kami, Kristy and Kaley) General thread June 2018 to August 2018

It has not happened much in the last year so it's time to finish this apartment and let karly and some angels stay there. Kristy and Kamila are well on date with their tent building.😁😁

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Stop this shit, all guys. You want sex 24/7, you go to Hamster, Xnnx or whatever, and it's free. Are you human beings, or just wanking bots ? 

Nobody here has spoken of sex 24/7, but no sex is no solution either. 😉

2 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

Why ? Can't they have a normal life, doing sex when they can and want to ?

I completely agree on this point! That is what they should do! They should go about their life naturally, as they would living in any other normal apartment. I never said anything about sex 24/7, but rather that alittle bit of life would be good. It's not good if RLC only has tenants that have no life at all either, or whos life mostly concist of laying in the bed or sofa all days long, except when going on vacation.

In this apartment only Kristy is maintaining a semi-occational sex life on camera, she is the only one fairly interesting in there, and that is despite her having a very active work life too.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

Stop this shit, all guys. You want sex 24/7, you go to Hamster, Xnnx or whatever, and it's free. Are you human beings, or just wanking bots ?

They are all humans and entitled to their opinions, and the truth is Kamilla is not really part of the project anymore, so RLC should kick her ass out and give that room to Kaley, and let Angel Jules move in or even Angel "Y" have a chance at being a part of the project, they have many followers already. It would be a huge improvement over little miss prissy, that is gone well over 50% of the time !!!! It is no wonder that RLC has lost huge amount of the market share in the last 6 months.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ed2 said:

I completely agree on this point! That is what they should do! They should go about their life naturally, as they would living in any other normal apartment. I never said anything about sex 24/7, but rather that alittle bit of life would be good. It's not good if RLC only has tenants that have no life at all either, or whos life mostly concist of laying in the bed or sofa all days long, except when going on vacation.

In this apartment only Kristy is maintaining a semi-occational sex life on camera, she is the only one fairly interesting in there, and that is despite her having a very active work life too.

I'm sorry Ed but I'm going to have to disagree with this post.  They don't go about their life naturally at all and if you think they are not having sex when they walk out their door, you are sadly mistaken.  Kristy is one of the horniest girls I had ever seen on RLC and she has been with numerous men in her youth and Kamila likes sex probably more than men, it's just that they are so soft when it comes to bargaining with the men they meet at all the clubs they go to!!  What I mean by soft is that they probably tell the guys they want to hook up with that they live in an apartment with cameras and then the guys say...screw that, we can just go back to my place or some cheap hotel and get our rocks off and I truly believe that this is what happens throughout most of the girls apartments because they would rather have sex then care about you seeing them have sex as a paying customer.

• Upvote 1