3K(Kami, Kristy and Kaley) General thread June 2018 to August 2018

Try reading what you are replying to @HarleyFatboy, cause you are answering to something I never said. Of course I think they all 3 occationally have sex outside. No doubt at all. I were talking about how it should be, and about what happens inside the apartment.

17 hours ago, moos54 said:

I think we can not do more real
Girls share everything, friends, families and boyfriends when they have them
The only thing I regret is that pretty girls are still single

I think you're completely wrong here. 

First of all, it is highly likely that the girls have sex even without being in a permanent relationship. That we see virtually no sex in this apartment is the opposite of "can not do more real".

Furthermore, would we even recognize that one of the girls has a relationship, if the friend does not visit the apartment at all? The fact that Kristy spend around 50% of the nights not in the apartment could indicate such a relationship. Three girls so sympathetic and good-looking, and none of them have a relationship? 

BTW, were are the male friends of this girls? No visit, No parties? 

There is a lot of potential, but unfortunately not much that actually happens in the apartment.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, ed2 said:

Try reading what you are replying to @HarleyFatboy, cause you are answering to something I never said. Of course I think they all 3 occationally have sex outside. No doubt at all. I were talking about how it should be, and about what happens inside the apartment.

He is the very best at that!! to quote Harley himself

On 7/18/2018 at 3:14 AM, smokethegreen46 said:

Yo Kristy.. change the routine and loose the blankets for once.. 💩

Eating good and sleeping on a nice bed. creative mind to work those covers to her every move. 😭

Don't think kristy will get any better and just continue with her same shitty routine ... her and her blanket. boring mujer.:sick: