3K(Kami, Kristy and Kaley) General thread June 2018 to August 2018

4 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I see that Kamila commissioned the freeloader to join the apartment for her 15th vacation this year already two weeks in the apartment, and two weeks hunting for a sugar daddy. RLC must have warned her to find another girl to replace her while she was gone this time, or she would be out for good. To bad the freeloader bailed her snooty ass out.

I'd trade this cutie for Kamilla (the real freeloader)  any day.

In fact, I don't see Katya as a freeloader at all. She is not a listed tenant. She is a guest that just seem to partially be living in there for periods of time. You may compare her to other couch-surfers that did the same, like for example Tabu, who showed absolutely nothing, but maybe more comperable, I also think she shows alot more than Doe Eyes.

17 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

Hey, whos is Kamilas room and whos in Kristy room? right now and who is the dude in the living room

Kristy is in kamila's bed 

one of the Angels is in Kristy's bed 

And the guy is a Friend 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kenny1940 said:

Kamila please come back, this apt needs you to sit on the couch all day after sleeping til 3pm. Katya didn't even invite her sister this time.

hold out, according to RLC, they are home again tomorrow 😉

4 hours ago, kenny1940 said:

Kamila please come back, this apt needs you to sit on the couch all day after sleeping til 3pm. Katya didn't even invite her sister this time.

There is no need for someone always to be in the apartment. It's much more important that something happens there at all. 

Let's not forget that an move out from Kamila would also open up a spot. This apartment needs fresh wind and Kamila shows by far the least participation. 

• Like 1