3K(Kami, Kristy and Kaley) General thread June 2018 to August 2018

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Monday - Wednesday ..... keep going 😉 

It's really busy in here, but then this is a very busy apartment, atm I have more than enough with keeping track of who's not on vacation at the time.

7 minutes ago, ed2 said:

It's really busy in here, but then this is a very busy apartment, atm I have more than enough with keeping track of who's not on vacation at the time.

well, I'm 😉 

15 minutes ago, Noldus said:

She has cried and been down for the last three days

Don't feel so sad Kat 😢 You have many admirers here, we feel sad to when we see you cry, ed2 wish he knew what was wrong, so he could write something to cheer you up 😃

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Alladino said:

She also had some really upset conversations on the phone. I don't know what's going on, but it seems to be something serious. 

Boyfriend problem... Obviously they can't decide themselves to split. He has the same first name as Kristy (her real name), which is very common in Russia and is the same for boys and girls.

On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 7:46 PM, StnCld316 said:

Kamila can't seem to run it either.  She running around thinking she deserves a holiday every 2 weeks.  Time for RLC to get some New Blood for this place.  Kamila & Kristy have had their day.  They have nothing more to offer.

Amen to that 

I see that Kamila commissioned the freeloader to join the apartment for her 15th vacation this year already two weeks in the apartment, and two weeks hunting for a sugar daddy. RLC must have warned her to find another girl to replace her while she was gone this time, or she would be out for good. To bad the freeloader bailed her snooty ass out.