Post to coment ONLY when something relevant happens in house.

oh for the first time..after that tattoo guy... angie looks so close to a guy.. samantha is sitting on him still that is not stopping angie from from getting close.. now she is also sitting on him...all three girls are at him.. after that tattoo guy...this is the first guy for whom angie is not able to control herself...

Il y a 2 heures, Zinc a dit :

oh pour la première time..after ce type de tatouage ... angie a l'air si proche d'un gars .. samantha est assis sur lui encore qui ne s'arrête pas de angie d'approcher .. maintenant elle est également assise sur lui ... les trois filles sont à lui .. après ce type de tatouage ... c'est le premier gars pour qui angie ne parvient pas à se contrôler ...

Maybe a second event in 24 hours, it would be incredible and frankly unexpected.
in addition, the guy looks well decided to take care of Angie, even if Samantha also looking for him.
The answer in a few minutes...
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, pierrecaty said:

Maybe a second event in 24 hours, it would be incredible and frankly unexpected.
in addition, the guy looks well decided to take care of Angie, even if Samantha also looking for him.

You are hard to follow but I'll wait for the answer in a few minutes.

Il y a 6 heures, HarleyFatboy a dit :

Vous êtes difficile à suivre, mais je vais attendre la réponse en quelques minutes.

Sorry for my English, Harley.

Perhaps we expect too much entertainment of the residents of this apartment. Life is a little monotonous with them. And last night, nothing happened, as usual....

It is better to be interested in their guests😊

18 hours ago, pierrecaty said:

Probraby the next event will be again after end of month..when the do nothings "residents" receive payment and hire another "professional" girl to do what they don't.Till then no Relevant event will be worth of post,unless someone finds an dildo in table,or an guest in house something relevant.

6 hours ago, pierrecaty said:

Sorry for my English, Harley.

Perhaps we expect too much entertainment of the residents of this apartment. Life is a little monotonous with them. And last night, nothing happened, as usual....

It is better to be interested in their guests😊

No need to apologize Pierre, it's all good and this explanation I can understand.....thank you!

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Probraby the next event will be again after end of month..when the do nothings "residents" receive payment and hire another "professional" girl to do what they don't.Till then no Relevant event will be worth of post,unless someone finds an dildo in table,or an guest in house something relevant.

I was told that whole event was rather sad as to how the girls of the apartment acted towards the one girl (prostitute or not) that actually livened up the place for and hour.  My friend said that 2 of the residents and the guy that banged the girl were acting like 3rd graders!

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I was told that whole event was rather sad as to how the girls of the apartment acted towards the one girl (prostitute or not) that actually livened up the place for and hour.  My friend said that 2 of the residents and the guy that banged the girl were acting like 3rd graders!

Watch little the event but what you described seems indeed this residents,so selfish,so egocentric,so cold acting.Their lucky it's the site they are..an behave like this(mocking with viewrs for half an year)wouldn't last 3months in other sites.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Watch little the event but what you described seems indeed this residents,so selfish,so egocentric,so cold acting.Their lucky it's the site they are..an behave like this(mocking with viewrs for half an year)wouldn't last 3months in other sites.

Obviously Angie has some kind of connection with someone of RLC for it to be as bad as you all say.  A lot of these tenants wouldn't last 3 months if they were on other sites and not being productive.  The cold acting, selfish, egocentric parts, I can't really comment on because I don't watch it but I'll take your word for it based on what I've read and what I've been told.