Post to coment ONLY when something relevant happens in house.

When I did saw the thumbnails on RLC and saw this dude with this blonde girl with big boobs, I've told myself well this is it Ze didn't made this topic useless after all and was very impressed, I really thought for a fraction of second it was Angie. But at the end it wasn't her. But I do think and I will still say (After all these months, probably a year for not subscribing to RLC) it must have been the best sex scene I ever seen in that apartment, but like I said keep in mind I lost a year of not watching RLC and just bought another month and im fairly sure I haven't missed a lot. 

• Upvote 1

Holy Shit stop the presses...….. News Flash...…….. Angie discovered today that she has a pussy...…… She even decided to touch it …… Feel it ,,,,,, and play with it...…. Should have seen the look of amazement on her face ………. She thought to herself so that is what this thing is for...… who would have ever known.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 6/5/2018 at 4:01 AM, Kabester said:

When I did saw the thumbnails on RLC and saw this dude with this blonde girl with big boobs, I've told myself well this is it Ze didn't made this topic useless after all and was very impressed, I really thought for a fraction of second it was Angie. But at the end it wasn't her. But I do think and I will still say (After all these months, probably a year for not subscribing to RLC) it must have been the best sex scene I ever seen in that apartment, but like I said keep in mind I lost a year of not watching RLC and just bought another month and im fairly sure I haven't missed a lot. 

😂,acting like they act(this residents)wouldnt be surprised if the "wired" blonde girl was contracted because she looks similar to Angie..that way at least in thumbs kinda looks like her..Kabester.....sign for rlc to watch some of the other good apartments..those are totaly worth it,now this one it's an totaly desert were the only flowers and life are outside...Cheers.

• Upvote 1