Caught Up...

Caught up.  Well I can see that I was right again.  The only reason Alexa is at B4 is so her and Mila can mesh with what they do on nights like tonight.  I'm sure their pockets will be full by the time they come home!  Tonight, will be Mary & Fridget's time to stay out all night and not return until late morning.  Hell, Ksusha stays out for almost 37 hours and hardly anyone had anything negative to say about it.  The people of this forum have become so complacent with what these h@@k##s do it's not even funny anymore.

Goodnight all!

• Like 1

il y a 14 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

Caught up.  Well I can see that I was right again.  The only reason Alexa is at B4 is so her and Mila can mesh with what they do on nights like tonight.  I'm sure their pockets will be full by the time they come home!  Tonight, will be Mary & Fridget's time to stay out all night and not return until late morning.  Hell, Ksusha stays out for almost 37 hours and hardly anyone had anything negative to say about it.  The people of this forum have become so complacent with what these h@@k##s do it's not even funny anymore.

Goodnight all!

It seems to me that, some people don't want to watch the Couples cams because it's 'too real' and then other people don't want to watch the Vacation cams because it's 'too fake'.... which version of RLC do people want?!?!

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Fidster said:

It seems to me that, some people don't want to watch the Couples cams because it's 'too real' and then other people don't want to watch the Vacation cams because it's 'too fake'.... which version of RLC do people want?!?!

Top of the morning to you Fidster,

I can only answer for myself about what I always wanted to see out of RLC.  I always wanted to see as true to life seduction and passion between the girls of the girls apartments.  It only happened once while I was a member of RLC.  It happened one night when Irma & Anna came home from a party/event or wherever they had been.  Let me go back to before they left for said wherever it was they went.  Anna had some drink and you could tell she was getting in the right mood before they left.  When returning home they went upstairs in B1 to the master bedroom and you could feel the passion and seduction.  Everything was going great until one of them snapped for a minute and remembered the cameras.  It was a very very disappointing night for me that's for sure.  It was hot, erotic, sensual, and passionate while it lasted and I for one wish they would have continued.  That is the kind of stuff I always wanted to see on RLC but only with the girls......no boys allowed in my fantasy world!!

The problem now with RLC is these girls are told to tease it up and do whatever they can to make it look real, hence all the hair in the way and the bad body positioning or the fucking covers that always seem to get in the way.  What RLC needs to do with B2 or B4 is bring in a couple of true, good looking lesbian models and let them have fun without stepping in the freaking way.  There is enough of the fake, teasing shit happening to last oneself a lifetime already.  Bring in the true lesbians and keep Nora out of the damn way!!

As for the couples apartments, if that is what you're into then more power to you.  I could care less about watching hetero sex.  The last thing I want to see is a guys hairy ass or ball sack in my face and with most of the couples that is what you get mainly due to body positioning and poor camera placement.

Anyway, enough said I need to get something to eat so I can take my medicines.  Have a good day Fidster!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Il y a 6 heures, HarleyFatboy a dit :

Top of the morning to you Fidster,

I can only answer for myself about what I always wanted to see out of RLC.  I always wanted to see as true to life seduction and passion between the girls of the girls apartments.  It only happened once while I was a member of RLC.  It happened one night when Irma & Anna came home from a party/event or wherever they had been.  Let me go back to before they left for said wherever it was they went.  Anna had some drink and you could tell she was getting in the right mood before they left.  When returning home they went upstairs in B1 to the master bedroom and you could feel the passion and seduction.  Everything was going great until one of them snapped for a minute and remembered the cameras.  It was a very very disappointing night for me that's for sure.  It was hot, erotic, sensual, and passionate while it lasted and I for one wish they would have continued.  That is the kind of stuff I always wanted to see on RLC but only with the girls......no boys allowed in my fantasy world!!

The problem now with RLC is these girls are told to tease it up and do whatever they can to make it look real, hence all the hair in the way and the bad body positioning or the fucking covers that always seem to get in the way.  What RLC needs to do with B2 or B4 is bring in a couple of true, good looking lesbian models and let them have fun without stepping in the freaking way.  There is enough of the fake, teasing shit happening to last oneself a lifetime already.  Bring in the true lesbians and keep Nora out of the damn way!!

As for the couples apartments, if that is what you're into then more power to you.  I could care less about watching hetero sex.  The last thing I want to see is a guys hairy ass or ball sack in my face and with most of the couples that is what you get mainly due to body positioning and poor camera placement.

Anyway, enough said I need to get something to eat so I can take my medicines.  Have a good day Fidster!

A fair point well made, good sir.

• Like 1