6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The case is not closed Moos.  He brought his daughters issues to a public forum, not me.  When you bring your family issues into a forum, one in which they probably don't even know he is on, there is going to be consequences with that and I'm sorry that he nor you understand that.  I didn't curse him out or give you any reason to react the way you have with all the threatening remarks to put my nose in a corner.

So understand this, you put me in time out and I will seek action on you for the way you handle myself and others!

I hope we understand each other!!

it's not your forum Harley

don't push your luck too hard please 

he said something, you insulted him and his daughter in your words
in case you have not printed them since time, there are rules on this forum, it would be well after the umpteenth time that you are asked to read them, that you can do it one day

like you said , if you are the problem for this forum, there are consequences against you 

i hope we understand  each other too 

Out of my hole and caught up.  I would like to ask one question of the CC members if I may.  I have read the forum and I would like to know, what ONE event would be worth asking my friend to capture for me??  Please don't respond with another guy arriving at B4 or anything that happened in the couples apartments because I just don't care about either of those!!

One more thing, I was told that the girls in the penthouse as you all like to call it, left fairly early today with the shopping cart and didn't return until pretty late.  I would like to know how many of you think they toted that cart around with them all day??  I can't see that happening and I believe that every time they have left they were going to see the guy that is there now.  Sorry to bust you alls bubbles but once again, it's all smoke and mirrors!!  The funny thing that is going to be good to read is how all the %$#%'s of the house react to this one!!!

Good night all.....enjoy the once again repeated show!!

2 minutes ago, Milaislove said:

Mila is worth capturing to be honest. No show, just a little kitty experimenting on her body :O)

I appreciate the info Milaislove but I've already seen how Mila experiments on her body so if that is all she did there is nothing new there for me.  Thanks again for the reply though!

PS.....WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!

3 minutes ago, Milaislove said:

Mila is worth capturing to be honest. No show, just a little kitty experimenting on her body :O)

I will say this about Mila though, she is one very attractive young lady.  She is the kind of girl that would have an mischievous side to her!

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Out of my hole and caught up.  I would like to ask one question of the CC members if I may.  I have read the forum and I would like to know, what ONE event would be worth asking my friend to capture for me??  Please don't respond with another guy arriving at B4 or anything that happened in the couples apartments because I just don't care about either of those!!

One more thing, I was told that the girls in the penthouse as you all like to call it, left fairly early today with the shopping cart and didn't return until pretty late.  I would like to know how many of you think they toted that cart with them all day??  I can't see that happening and I believe that every time they have left they were going to see the guy that is there now.  Sorry to bust you alls bubbles but once again, it's all smoke and mirrors!!  The funny thing that is going to be good to read is how all the %$#%'s of the house react to this one!!!

Good night all.....enjoy the once again repeated show!!

What shopping card ? I thought they paid with their own credit card / money ? Unless they are paid in cash, I think they are sometimes if they get a bonus.

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

What shopping card ? I thought they paid with their own credit card / money ? Unless they are paid in cash, I think they are sometimes if they get a bonus.

LOL get your eyes checked Fagen, I said shopping cart 🙂