Caught Up...

55 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

What's up Doxie man?  Can you elaborate for me please.  Are you talking about a video posted to CC?  I don't look at the pictures or videos anymore so if that is where you seen it, I can not confirm.  Good to hear from you Doxie and I hope all is well with you!!

Yeah, it was on a picture or video page. I don't spend much time on here at all anymore. It has all changed Harley, so I very seldom read the comments, don't know where to find them. Doing good, hope you are as well !!

12 hours ago, Doxie said:

Yeah, it was on a picture or video page. I don't spend much time on here at all anymore. It has all changed Harley, so I very seldom read the comments, don't know where to find them. Doing good, hope you are as well !!

I figured you had seen it in the picture or video threads but wasn't sure.  Thanks for the clarification! 

You are correct Doxie, it is not the same on here anymore and I'm not speaking of the recent changes.  I'm speaking of lots of things that get left out of the forum that people just don't talk about on here anymore.  I can't put my finger on what has happened to this forum, if it's all gone to PM's or the mods crackdown on anything said about what happens outside the apartment or does the Replay feature have something to do with it, I just don't know. I get on here about 3 times a day, catch up and then get off the forum.

Glad you are doing good, that's good to hear!  I'm hanging in there myself.  Could be better but could be worse.  Take care my friend!!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I figured you had seen it in the picture or video threads but wasn't sure.  Thanks for the clarification! 

You are correct Doxie, it is not the same on here anymore and I'm not speaking of the recent changes.  I'm speaking of lots of things that get left out of the forum that people just don't talk about on here anymore.  I can't put my finger on what has happened to this forum, if it's all gone to PM's or the mods crackdown on anything said about what happens outside the apartment or does the Replay feature have something to do with it, I just don't know. I get on here about 3 times a day, catch up and then get off the forum.

Glad you are doing good, that's good to hear!  I'm hanging in there myself.  Could be better but could be worse.  Take care my friend!!

Harley, it says someone posted in the videos, and when I go to look there it's usually two pages of requests to re-upload or chatting. Since they changed the "chat" post everyone is chatting on the video and picture posts.

12 hours ago, Doxie said:

Harley, it says someone posted in the videos, and when I go to look there it's usually two pages of requests to re-upload or chatting. Since they changed the "chat" post everyone is chatting on the video and picture posts.

Ok Doxie, then that is why I haven't seen it LOL.  I never go to the picture or video threads anymore.  I just come on the forum and read what I'm interested in and then leave......thanks for explanation.

I'm caught up and must say that I know how frustrating all the lagging and freezing of cameras can be on RLC or any other site for that matter.  I'm sorry you all had to go through all that nonsense!  There are several issues with RLC that never seem to get resolved and that is a major one I would think.  All they do with anything the control when it comes to fixing something is put a bandaid on it!  They don't like to spend the money to improve all there hardware....such shame.  Luckily for you all nothing much really happened from what I read, so you actually got off easy this time and might not be so lucky the next time.....and there will be a next time, I can promise you that!!

Have a good night all...

Just now, smokethegreen46 said:

Gave you all my points... peace out and i am done with camcaps as well as RLC 🙂

Don't go Smoke,  you are one of the ones that I really like on this damn forum!  I can understand your willingness to leave RLC, I left it 17 months ago!  I like your free thinking attitude and nonconformance!  Think it over and I hope you stay.  If not, I appreciate the points but don't know why you gave them to me lol.